if its me then yes
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:32 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

carrieann is a free thinker.........go read other postings where her opinion is different to that of bill ...............and husky..

aussie.

Last edited by aussie on Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:38 am
muffinhead
Planet

Ok im not going to go into it (proberly cause im wrong lol) but just think about this, 2 mods in the living in the same house, Now i think that cause carrie lives with bill she can already contribut to a ban or reply videos and that. Im not saying shed be a bad mod but it just would be to risky.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:21 pm
KillerK
Planet

im all for caz being a mod, but i still feel that the next mod HAS to speak portuguese.

Its all well and good moderating the gnlish speaking people, but who is gna moderate the porrtuguese, when noone knows what they are saying.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:49 pm
carrieann06
Star

thanks for the vote but i have to agree a mod with the ability to speak a differant language would be better as i think it is needed! if bill ever resigns though i might put in for it lol like thats ever gonna happen lol

Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 am
muffinhead
Planet

well u could always sneak into his account and start swearing lol.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:16 am
Husky
Ex Moderator

Funny joke. lol. Laughing

Husky - best dogs ever invented.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:43 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

she'd be banned instantly ., for Life.
not only that me and her use totally different passwords that even each other dont know, so she cant check my account or the logs etc etc , and i dont know hers for the same reason.
we do keep some secrets from each other.

Personally i like the idea, but i haveanother great idea and i think i'll be putting my idea to husky and Kreso before it goes to anyone else.because i think the next moderator ideas will be implemented with view to anyone elses opinion.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:06 am
yaaahooooo1
Planetoid

Opps I accidentally voted yes but I meant to vote yes if I become moderator...can you please change my vote?

Thanks,

Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:31 am
muffinhead
Planet

Post subject: More Mods

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok i have finally found this page after 30 minutes of looking so i will delete the topic i made and put my reasons below using coy,paste Laughing

I believe its time for some more mods to be introduced to the game.

Reason: Right now i feel like we have one mod on, Bill gone away dont know when he will be back. Husky hav not seen him for a fortnight
Mia have seen once this week therefore leaving fort who is on during the night area. Its also always good to have a variety of oponions to get a definate answer when things look unsure. Finally thesedays mods always ask others to hav oponions on situations considering that particular mod and with one mod on every day, it is not easy to get a quick response.

I am worried that one day we are going to have another matty situation and when that happened we had 2 mods. If it happens at around 10pm gmt then they could be there for at least another 8 hours which would cause havic again. Also if he misses that day the whole game might hav to live with crap for over 24 hours from a group of 2,3 4 or more guys.

Now a mod must be truly commited to this job and we must have absoulutly 100% faith in a person or 2 we chose.
I can think of quite a few people who i know would do a good job
Jarrad, David (recommended for his portuguese) popov, bezma just to name a few. Even im happy to do it if it comes down to being desperate.

We dont even need them to be commtited fully as bill should be back in a month hopfully. But i am seeing less people on the forum thesedays and taking longer for punishments to be made.

So what does evryone think bout it?

Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:34 am
Fort
Planet

nth time this is being discussed. anyone who wants to be mod has to come forward himself. lets not speculate on whether such n such person will be mod and whether he will be goos, all when we could not be even sure if he wants to.

but 1 thing is for sure, we need ONLY such people who can help people from other language backgrounds.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:41 pm
KillerK
Planet

Portuguese speaker please.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:55 am
chakde7605
Planetoid

i have said it before and i say it again. another mod is required.

i have 2 reasons for it.

1. the game is growing at a rapid rate (which is very good). so another mod would be able to reduce the workload on the existing one's.

2. it is very imp to have a mod who speaks Portuguese and Spanish languages as a fair no of players are from that part of the world.

as to who the new mod should be, i leave it to the wise men/women of the game.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:29 am
Husky
Ex Moderator

muffinhead wrote:
Right now i feel like we have one mod on, Bill gone away dont know when he will be back. Husky hav not seen him for a fortnight

Excuse me Muff, but like I said there's no need for me to play the game to be able to handle things arround here.

I'm here every day, keeping an eye.
In my opinion, there's no need for another mod.
Right now we are 3 active mods + Bill from time to time, and that is enough. Where there's many, there's problems. Wink

Husky - best dogs ever invented.

Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:11 am
carrieann06
Star

i agree with husky, everyone knows how to complain on here by the looks of things, and if they dont they can ask, and theres more or less always a mod on here, or someone who can answer them till a mod gets here

Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:13 pm
KillerK
Planet

But not always on the lobby. And thats where the problems lie.