sometimes
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:56 am
muffinhead
Planet

Post subject: planning stratagy Reply with quote

I've made this topic because im curious to hear what people do and also the fact that so many people say that no stratagy is good stratagy. Well i always play with a pre planned stratagy as i try to learn what people buy and where to get big bargins. But when i hear big players such as booga saying no stratagy is good stratagy then i believe this must work

So everytime i chose to play with no stratagy i lose points and the fact that our very best win like this confuses me (just because i plan stratagy doesnt mean that is the one i use.) So i want yto hear other peoples oponions and become clear on how this stratagy works.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:06 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

to have no strategy is a strategy in itself though muffin.

Boogaboo, and bungoo will tell you that they dont have a strategy, but i can tell you that out of 100 games, the pair of them will either, go for browns, light blues, and blacks or whites, or they go straight for greens,
myself, i try not to have a strategy, but everyone who plays me regular will tell you that i go for pinks, and blacks alot because this little combination are very strong, although if you ask sebax1 in the last 10games ive played him i have used a different strategy in each game and won 6games to 4 of our last ten.

so to have no strategy is to have a strategy where, you go in the game, and watch what others go for first, then just capitalise on another persons lack of money, and turn that into your own advantage .

Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:42 pm
Husky
Ex Moderator

Bill2k06 wrote:
to have no strategy is a strategy in itself

Wink

Husky - best dogs ever invented.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:04 am
muffinhead
Planet

Well bill i have played u 3 times and everytime u hae gone for greens. I know u will go at least 1200- 1300 for the first and past 2500 for the last. I personally dont like black, pink combo because they have cost me 2 first round tourny eleiminations lol.