Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments Which tournament do you prefer for april?
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next

Which tournament do you prefer?
The speciall one proposed by Husky
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
The one proposed by Fort
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:17 pm
Husky
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Which tournament do you prefer for april? Reply with quote

I've opnened this topic to see which tournament you all will find the most interesting and with this ocassion I will ask you all to vote here and to explain your vote.
This is a limited poll. You all have 15 days to vote in this poll.

The tournament that will gain most votes will be hosted.

Thank you all. Wink

Husky - best dogs ever invented.

Last edited by Husky on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:27 pm
carrieann06
Star

Post subject: Reply with quote

i prefare huskys as its at normal time and no entry lol, but can we not have both (greedy) lol

Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:53 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

well i didnt like the 2 groups....to me it didnt feel like a tournament.....i dont see why things should change just to cater to certain people............if you want to play in the tournament then you will play regardless of when it is....

Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:32 am
Fort
Planet

@aussie, its back to 1 group in april

Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:20 am
-Legend-

i voted for the 1 by fort,, based on 50k prize for first, with an entry fee i also feel the timing is slightly better for his tournement to suit me, however i will be here to join either..

regardless of me chosing forts tourny i do indeed like the special bonuses offered by husky for fastest victory, most cash end game and most credit end game, very nice addition

Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:12 am
Fort
Planet

Quote:

Sorry Husky, mine will go on whether or not you host a separate tournament. Thats because bill has clearly asked ME and not you. I can follow orders from only one boss, and thats bill as told to us by kreso. I am sure bill cannot ask both of us to do same thing, i dont know how you got this idea.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:12 pm
carrieann06
Star

like i said!! why cant we have them both??? your both mods of equal power, fort can host the normal tourny and husky do the easter one, bill did the special xmas one as well as the normal one!

Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:11 pm
bezma2

for me play tour suterday on 12 am ....lunch time .., family... midle of day... I cant make it .... Its to early and thats whole East and West Europe ... For Australia its 10 pm ...good timing . India and so , its 8 or 9 am...good timing .... Someone must pay the prizes of be in wrong part of earth . Thats why 2 time play tour for all , With that I agree but with prizes of tour i totaly disagree .

Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:50 pm
Husky
Ex Moderator

Fort wrote:
Quote:

Sorry Husky, mine will go on whether or not you host a separate tournament. Thats because bill has clearly asked ME and not you. I can follow orders from only one boss, and thats bill as told to us by kreso. I am sure bill cannot ask both of us to do same thing, i dont know how you got this idea.

First of all, try to be more polite. There's no "yours" tournament. There's the april tournament and it belongs to GM, not to you.
Second, try to learn to comunicate with other mods arround here before doing something. It's not about you and me. It's about discussing things here. A tournament is hosted by all mods. Stop acting like a head mod.

Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:12 pm
KillerK
Planet

I have never played a tnmt tbh, and the more recent ones have all been on too early. I would cert like to, if it were at a better time.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:32 am
carrieann06
Star

Bill2k06 wrote:
Until i return , i ask that Fort, or some one else try and run the tournys until i return and keep them running well.

no offense but fort he never give you full comand or it would of said fort and fort only, yours was just the first name he thought of probs!

i vote for both tournys please, and if mods cant come to an agreement for the next months tourny, then i either hope bill is back to run it, or there isnt one, coz there is just gonna be the same arguement EVERY month

Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:42 am
Husky
Ex Moderator

carrieann06 wrote:
Bill2k06 wrote:
Until i return , i ask that Fort, or some one else try and run the tournys until i return and keep them running well.

no offense but fort he never give you full comand

You said it wery well Carrie.
Anyway if fort would have discussed first the details of the tournament with all the mods, there would have never been any problems, and this would never happen.
But noo, he must show us that he is the head in charge... by doing all in his way, giving me orders, threatening me and even being disrespectfull to me. Wrong way of doing things...

Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:49 am
Fort
Planet

This is chat between me and bill which shows he gave me full authority to host a tournament.

: from:Fort to:*LOBBY_001 2008/03/09 16:38:19 : Fort: bill i raised the entr y points and fee in tournament this time , hope its fine
: from:Bill2k06 to:*LOBBY_001 2008/03/09 16:38:34 : Bill2k06: no prob , i wont b e able to make it
: from:Fort to:*LOBBY_001 2008/03/09 16:38:42 : Fort: feb was 1st time i eve r head a complaint about quali ty of tourny games
: from:Bill2k06 to:*LOBBY_001 2008/03/09 16:38:48 : Bill2k06: its become your '' baby'' now
: from:Fort to:*LOBBY_001 2008/03/09 16:38:49 : Fort: heard*
: from:Bill2k06 to:*LOBBY_001 2008/03/09 16:38:54 : Bill2k06: you doing well wit h it

Thats the chat between me and bill, after husky left the feb tournament hanging throwing tantrums saying he wont host it. If you take a job, do it fully, if u leave it midway and someone else takes over, dont come back and ridicule others who does a good work.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:43 am
Popovitsj
Moon

Uhuh... we've never had a tourney as big and prestigious as this one so no reason at all to try and ruin it Husky.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:07 am
carrieann06
Star

husky isnt tryin to ruin it, and fort no offence but ive never in 3 years of livin with bill has he called somethin ''baby'', but if it is what he said then fine, it DOES NOT SAY, YOU ARE IN CHARGE, RULE EVERYTHIN'' does it? it simply means you are doin well at it, doesnt mean mia or husky cant have a go at doin it, like i said you are all equal none of you higher then the other, comunicate, or would you like things to come to blows like it did with me n helen(which was my fault i know but it happened) coz i see this goin that way!