Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments Milho to be moderator?
      All times are GMT  

MILHONARIO for moderator?
yes
50%
 50%  [ 12 ]
no
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
yes if he gets a majority vote
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

Tue May 29, 2007 10:56 am
carrieann06
Star

Post subject: Reply with quote

husky dont resign at end of day (no disrespect) but helen is a minority of gm and the rest want you to stay, noone can imagine what you have been through and should respect that you have had a hard time, and back to what i said the people of gm have very bad judgement from time to time so if any mod is to take over anyone (namely toyster, not husky) then it should be solely down to kreso, as for mlho only bein a mod coz he can speak portuguese is rubbish if there was no way of communicating to portuguese then they wouldnt be here would they, so i think this post should just be forgot about untill kreso decides what is goin to happen! if any change happens then i think milho would be a good mod but not before there is a reduction in mods, but husky n bill to stay reckon! Mad

Tue May 29, 2007 5:01 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

Husky .....sorry if you feel like I am attacking you....far from it..........and I understand what you are going through............my father died when I was 5............ I was just trying to get a point across.....

Bill did a posting ......I posted in support of his suggestion .......Bill is looking at the big picture.....and future possibilities and benefits

and ( nothing personal) but carrieann you are a minority as well..........and your opinion..... like mine ....doesnt matter either......

aussie

Tue May 29, 2007 5:11 pm
carrieann06
Star

i know i am a minority hence me saying it should be up to kreso and ths post was pointless!

Tue May 29, 2007 8:21 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

and i am looking to the bigger picture for the future,
i want a place where people can come from all over the world, and be able to talk as one, and play as one.

in the lobby i have noticed that alot of people take abuse from namely, portuguese, italian and french player (there are others).
i know this because i come under alot of this attack, but if these players could understand me then they possibly wouldnt give me so much abuse in their own language.

Milho is actually the most experianced player here by far , he has been around since nearly the beginning, he's seen this game go from version 1.1.1 to version 1.1.6 or whatever we upto nowadays ,
i think he was about the 50th person to register for the game, and when i first joined he used to play noobs alot to help them. if it wasnt for him when i first joined i wouldve quit pretty quick, but he took me under his wing, taught me the basics and taught me the advanced tactics and for this i am so greatful.

lets leave for kreso and milho to come here and post their views.

who's to say if Milho actually wants this position

Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:57 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

i am from brazil.....milhonário(Luiz) its the best option....he is a very good play and speak 2 languages

Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:04 am
meg
Planet

he would be a big help

Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:31 pm
KillerK
Planet

I put myself forward as a mod!

Resistance is futile.

Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:49 pm
KIDD BUU
Asteroid

dont know him but there are many players that speak other languages. i dont mean any disrespect to the other mods either. but maybe he should be considered. what happens when someone reports cheating in the forum but no one understands what that person has written? just a thought. Very Happy

Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:58 am
carrieann06
Star

good point! but he not around that much again now

KILLERK what points you on? how long you been playin i know for a start bill will say no as you have only made 9 posts in here

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:05 am
Husky
Ex Moderator

Hehe, maybe he has internet connection problems. lol

Husky - best dogs ever invented.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:10 am
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

Killer , thanks for the offer but we really do have enough mods, im online around 6hours a day, and if im not on then Caz is on and she tells me what ive not seen and then i check anyway.
But just for future reference, the next mod that is chosen will need these qualities.:-
15k points minimum
10hrs a week Presence
Has excellent set of ethics.
Can speak maybe 2 languages, these be, ''good'' english and maybe Spanish, Brazilian, Portuguese.
Also win the modship by a majority vote of the active people on forum.

i know they are strict rules but we need active mods.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:27 pm
dariomor
Asteroid

Post subject: Milho deserves this! Reply with quote

Well... this thred is a bit old, but if it is sticky than maybe is still on focus. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I saw Milho "born" to this game and he is part of galacticmag's History.

He survived to the phase where 8 in top 10 was "bad behaviours" guys and made important contributions/suggestions to Kreso improve his system.

A question: isn't Milhonario a moderator YET?

Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:47 pm
carrieann06
Star

no he turned it down i do believe, but mods keep tryin to get him to mod

can i ask what names you play under as me n bill started about a month after milho did and i dont recall who you are

Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:45 pm
yaaahooooo1
Planetoid

I am please to announce I have accepted the new moderator position as Milho refused it Smile

Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:54 pm
yaaahooooo1
Planetoid

see you are all asleep while it is only early afternoon here. I have logged more GM hours then 95% of the GM players over the last 2 months so it's all me baby. Half the times I'm playing there's less then 10 other ppl playing so I'll take what's to you all the night shift Shocked