Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Uth199
      All times are GMT  

Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:19 am
mikefuson
Planetoid

Post subject: Uth199 Reply with quote

The game just finished. Uth199 traded Skunk7 4 black for 2 greens at approximately -100 recession. The credit alone makes this a cheat trade. Uth had enough cash on hand to upgrade fully. I normally don't report however this was an obvious example of uth taking advantage of a new player. Skunk believed he was making a good trade to further his game and in fact he was ruining his chances. Skunk got lucky and got 3rd. Boomhower got screwed and got last when he was clearly 2nd at least.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 am
tatoom
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a fair trade in my opinion. You need to realize that a trade between two players is in the best interest of those two players. The losers in a trade are suppose to be those who are not involved in it, like you. So a trade you were not involved in will almost always obviously ruin the game for you because you're not suppose to benefit from it.
Also, it takes 2 people to agree on a trade, so this cannot be considered a cheat trade by uth alone. And just because it is -100 at recession, doesn't mean any trade you make at that point is a bad, cheaty trade.
And skunk is not a new player, been around for a long time.

Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:21 am
mikefuson
Planetoid

It was not unfair to me at all. I was last place or third at best if I got lucky. Boomhower was first and Skunk7 second. Uth and I was last or third. If skunk is not a new player then he deserves what he got. As I said I normally don't report at all. It looked to me as uth taking advantage of a new player.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:44 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

neither are new players and while it was a chancy trade it was not a cheat trade

ITS ALL GOOD