Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Poor sportmanship and cheat trade
      All times are GMT  

Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:32 am
ceasar1122
Asteroid

Post subject: Poor sportmanship and cheat trade Reply with quote

Game time was 1130pm pacific time. 3P game. Players were miscoxxyy, hamed133, and me. The cheat trade was hamed sending a trade to misscoxxyy 3rd black and dark blue for just 1300 in 3P game at around +190/200. Misscoxxyy accepted on her turn and then immediatiately resigned on that very turn, that was clearly poor sportsmanship on her part. But to me, it was still 3p at the time of the trade hamed133 sent it and he knew that 3rd black and 1 dark blue r not 1300, it doesn't matter if miss left, he thinks that trade is fair. Even if miss left right away and it turns to 2p, it was stillllllll unfair because he got 3rd black/one dark blue for 1300, let's just say that 1 dark blue lowest it can be is 400, that is like him getting the 3rd black from a trade at +190/200 for JUST 900! I asked him why did he send that? hamed133 just said none of your business. Would he like it if I got that trade and he was on the receiving end? I told him I am going to report this and he said "comon report". Please have a look into this. Both players deserve to be punished, but hamed needs to know that sending trades like that ruin games for other players. What if misccoxyy never left? Then that would have made it an even worst cheat trade.

Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:21 pm
MrCrabbs

Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit ranty.

Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:08 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad trade yes, cheat trade no. sorry

ITS ALL GOOD