Planetoid

Post subject: Provoking behaiviour Reply with quote

Players:
Grgriffins
arjunk
horin
coombo
time :20:45 (gmt+1)

I going to complain about two players, those are coombo and grgriffins. Coombo was using inappropriate words towards to me. But I want to highlight the behaiviour of grgriffins. While playing the game he or she was friendly and fair about the trades. But at the end he was trying to manipulate others by telling them that i m a poor player and no body likes me etc. When I traded with him he even didnt make any complain niether any comments, but when I was going to trade with others he was making inappropriate comments against me to manipulate others. He was trying to provoke me but I was calm and promised to make report against him. He always does this kind of behaviour. Please look at this chat. it will be crystal clear.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 am
BrownSandwich
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

"But at the end he was trying to manipulate others by telling them that i m a poor player and no body likes me etc."

Do you really think these statements would affect the way a player trades with you? "nobody likes me" seems like it has nothing to do with a gm game, I don't think that would really change the way people trade.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a double post when the forum was acting up, was already answered here http://galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5956