Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints should galactic_kinmg get his points back
      All times are GMT  

should galactic_king get his points back
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:23 pm
jonjonny
Moon

Post subject: should galactic_kinmg get his points back Reply with quote

i defently think galactic_king should not of got deducted every1 that replied but kreso and fort agreed i want to start a poll i want to see what every 1 else thinks and i think if most people say he shouldnt get deducted i thnk u should change u decision

Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:36 pm
jonjonny
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

sfter getting more infop on the game i still think galactic_king should get his poits back but fort doesnt lose his points.

Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:35 pm
carrieann06
Star

i think it was a fair decission and should be stuck to

Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:23 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

i dont think someone should get penalised for not trading, (thats what it is about hey?) when you buy something it becomes your tool of power, and should be your option to do with as you want, cause you paid for it. i have been in many games and lost because i couldnt get what i want or needed, it is not the other players fault if i spent all my cash, or were not prepared to pay the price or misread the other players gameplan. my theory now is if you want something pay for it.[/img]

Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:16 am
aussie
Ex Moderator

i agree with you acejase.....buy it in the first place if you want it...........it shouldn't be an option forcing a player to trade

aussie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:58 am
Fort
Planet

K for all those thinking a player shouold not be forced to trade. cosider this situation. Btw aussie, its not forcing anyone to trade if he has better alternative strategy. But if not and still someone does that, it means 1 of two things,
1.He is showing his hard on.
2.He is cheating,
and i m sure none of us want that coz that only introduces luck factor as regards the trading partner is concerned.

U r in a 3P game. Other 2 decides to cheat may be coz they are friends. But they dont cheat by conducting any unfair trade. Rather they do it by NOT conducting trade. While 1 of two friends keep getting his properties, the other friend just stops 3rd unfavored player by blocking his properties and just NOT accepting any trade, thus taking down unfavored player with him.

Isnt this cheating?

Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:51 am
meg
Planet

i dont like the fact that if you do not want to trade you are being accused of cheating

Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:54 am
shaban
Moon

I voted for yes. I dont know how Kreso can do the unfair decision like this. In my opinion the best player on whole gm is galactic king. I saw many times players do unfair trade in game with him but he never complain. I didnot see him to talk rude with anyone. If he didnot trade so its his will. How can someone force him to trade?

Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:49 am
Fort
Planet

Weird thing is none of u is able to answer the question put forward by me in above post and still continue to voice ur opinion without a shred of healthy argument.

Quote:
K for all those thinking a player shouold not be forced to trade. cosider this situation. Btw aussie, its not forcing anyone to trade if he has better alternative strategy. But if not and still someone does that, it means 1 of two things,
1.He is showing his hard on.
2.He is cheating,
and i m sure none of us want that coz that only introduces luck factor as regards the trading partner is concerned.

U r in a 3P game. Other 2 decides to cheat may be coz they are friends. But they dont cheat by conducting any unfair trade. Rather they do it by NOT conducting trade. While 1 of two friends keep getting his properties, the other friend just stops 3rd unfavored player by blocking his properties and just NOT accepting any trade, thus taking down unfavored player with him.

Isnt this cheating?

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:19 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

yes it is classed as teaming , which inturn makes you a cheater,
in your casse fort what happened in your game was king didnt do any trade with you to show you cant bully him with trades, (i read king put this somewhere)

this post is going to keep going round in circles until everyone has been in same position

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:26 pm
Fort
Planet

Bill i do agree that king was not Helping anyone else in this particular case. I have no reservations about accepting that. But then it will be difficult to say when one is doing such things. And as u say, rules shall be same as long as situation are same. If u allow it once the chater can always cheat and give such a verdict as precedence.

Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:21 pm
ace._.jase
Planetoid

fort i understand what u mean, two can non trade gang up, and that is cheating. two i dont think can block everything, if you bid wisely,3 or 4
teaming against you probaly a bit trickier.

agree / disagree ? what you think?

Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:14 pm
Fort
Planet

As i said acejace, in 4/5 p games its a bit more to team up but thats it. Its very much possible which is evident by the the game we are talking about (i m not saying he was helping anyone there). But it was only good/logical for both of us to do that trade. And this rule forces u to do logical strategy instead of whimsical ones.

Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:15 pm
jonjonny
Moon

agree