Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Annoying player
      All times are GMT  

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:02 am
cat
Asteroid

Post subject: Annoying player Reply with quote

Want to report one player for terrible bad behavior, repetitive provocation, cheat trades, etc. Only thing I am not reporting for is foul language.

00:30 AM Dec 10.
5p: ajwg7777, marlon123, itsgd2bhi, ceasar1122 and myself.

The player, ceasar1122, was a troublemaker from the beginning. Started saying something discriminatory sentences towards certain people out of nowhere. No one really replied to anything said, but he kept saying provocative comments the whole game.

Mid game, he started to send me unfair trades. (third white for 1 black+1700, or third white for 2 blacks when he already had one). I kept rejecting. At some point, he throw...1500+1 black for my 3 whites, which I rejected, and then he started talking everyone about how "blind" i was by not taking a magnificent trade. His trade is borderline to be a cheat, if not cheat, and completely inconsistent with his previous offers. But what is in my opinion worse is the fact that he was trying to put players against me. I did write the trades on the chat so that everyone saw that it was a ridiculous thing.

The game continued with very unpleasant chat from his part, but really it was mainly ceasar1122's monologue. I truly think the only reason why the game remained under enjoyable levels was the high level of mutual respect that all the other 4 players (including me) had during the whole game.

In 7 years playing this game, it is my first report. I really don't care much about the cheat offers, I always just reject them, but what I cannot tolerate is people talking bad about others, trying to play the role of the victim and abusing the fact that rejected trade offers are not visible by other players. His offers where completely biased in his favor.

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:04 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

ceasar banned 5 days, if repeated after ban will be longer next time. Inappropriate chat is not allowed

ITS ALL GOOD

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 pm
Mockingbird
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's not just the chat it's clearly the issue of the trades too. As I pointed out in the last thread the context of the game needs to be accounted for. I agree completely with cat that the trades he makes are totally unbalenced it terms of being any use to anyone but him.
The issue of fair cash value to property is not always simple to understand when not reflected against the game time and board situation. If someone offered you 3 white for top value of 4500 at plus 80 on go with a fully upgraded board to negotiate then this trade is just a nonsense. Especially if you have been striped of all cash and credit. Your next move is your death. Where as this player is sitting with 8000 in the bank!

Anyway that's two people on two games that have reported this. It's clearly not just about the chat.