Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Questions & Suggestions hi
      All times are GMT  

Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:34 pm
muffinhead
Planet

Post subject: hi Reply with quote

First of all id like to congradulate the new team for trying to bring one of my favourite childhood games back to life again. I cant begin to imagine the amount of re-programming required to expand it to an app version etc.

Ive always believed gm had enormous potential but never quite became big enough to gain a well known reputation. Im really excited that it will have a chance of entertaining a newer/wider population.

I personally believe that advertising on search engines is the key. For every app search/fb search for "monopoly", see if its possible to get "magnate" to appear on the first page somewhere. Kreso did a great job with the orginal and I believe it was approximatly 80% of players found gm through google.

May i also suggest to make the speed of the game as quick as possible. It would be fantastic if people can play 2p games in just half an hour due to quicker auctions and dice rolling speeds etc (although its preety quick atm). The pace of the game should be a main focus area in the new version of gm.

Im very excited to see how the game goes and im sure to have a few games. Overall id love to see the game prosper and become more popular then ever thought possible because it deserves it.

It will be a difficult task but i wish u the best of luck to everyone and really hope it suceeds beyond expectstion Smile

Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:49 pm
NewMagnate
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for support, we are going to use Google ad as one of the advertizing channels.
Also we are trying to use your recommendation to increase the speed of the game.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:47 am
theunknownamus

Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, Muffinhead. ^^