Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Questions & Suggestions progression to what was always wanted
      All times are GMT  

Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:00 pm
judd
Planet

Post subject: progression to what was always wanted Reply with quote

Hello E1,

I hope you are all in good health, prosperous and are happy in everything you do.

It has been a long time coming.

For a very long time the game has suffered from the attrition of loosing players and not gaining as many new players for many reasons which are well documented on the forum (miss classifications from anti virus software Sad etc). The base line participation rate has dropped off to leave a good population of skilled players,

To gain greater player numbers the move towards the formats people are increasingly using must be the best and most forward looking vehicle to increase player numbers - naturally this will have its pros and cons, form amazing games where with some luck, you managed to salvage the game from nowhere to bad trades and name calling etc the penultimate and latter scenarios will a be massive challenge to police because the volume of gamers will be HUGE!

Without damaging the game engine, and game dynamics e.g. the dice remain random, prices remain the same, whites and blacks or equivalent in penetration stay, credit prices hold etc the game will essentially remain the same, the only bit which will be subject to change will be extra information and presentational aspects covered and posted on in the forum (the option to play on the traditional board regardless of everyone else playing on a differing "presentation" is a must for the community, pretty please with sugar on top

Very Happy )

YOU! the players of galactic magnate now have the biggest opportunity to mould this game in to what you want.

What is coming is happening, cease the moment.

Kudos to the new team behind the development of the new game. users, read all their posts, they want you to tell them what you want. Now is the time for everyone to contribute to the forum. If they have ideas about how to modify the game to make it even better say now.

Kreso has ultimately given the opportunity to a new and talented team of developers who he has entrusted to push the game forwards. This can only be a commendable act from a very busy man who I'm 100% certain will be involved in the back ground.

This is a big project, there are 6 programmers working on the game right now. The game will be ready to go into test in the near future (end sept 2012 i think Very Happy) Please come forward and assist in testing the game before it opens up BIG TIME! By doing this we can massage out any anomalies and imperfections by working with the developers of the updated version of the game towards what we want. The developers are listening. Communicate with them and volunteer to be involved in the testing of the updated game,

Rewards will in "Coins" will follow I'm sure.

NewMagnate, if this has been set up as a business, there will be so many new players, you should not EVER have to charge players of the original game to have to "move on" to a new version , you will make more than enough from newcomers. Focus on making the logo attractive, volume will follow

Exclamation

Respect and love to all

Judd

Cool

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:22 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: pm me Reply with quote

judd pm me when your around. My facebook is acting crazy so cant go thru there

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:15 am
heckie
Planetoid

Post subject: Re: progression to what was always wanted Reply with quote

judd wrote:

Please come forward and assist in testing the game before it opens up BIG TIME! By doing this we can massage out any anomalies and imperfections by working with the developers of the updated version of the game towards what we want. The developers are listening. Communicate with them and volunteer to be involved in the testing of the updated game,

I would love to give the new version a trial test run if allowed

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:10 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good post Judd.

I agree with you that current users who are the very reason the game hasn't completely died up till now should be allowed to continue to play either free, or at a subsidised rate of which is affordable to people on a low income. They should not have to give up a game they love as a result of the changes and improvements. Or have to play less due to cost.

I would happily help with the testing of the new version if I am avalible at the time of testing.