Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Gaming Ethics About Trades
      All times are GMT  

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:43 pm
heckie
Planetoid

Post subject: Gaming Ethics About Trades Reply with quote

I was in a 3plr game as heckieswife (it's the wife reporting not hubby, lol)
annabha1009
leliukazzz
where the other players.

I am reporting because of the bad ethics in the game, no actual trade was conducted per say but I feel like the actions of repeatedly trying should be addressed. A while back I stopped playing this game for quite a few years because of stupid stuff like this happening and it going unaddressed. My husband and I have been here since the beginning playing, things like that is what drives new players away and old ones from returning.

My issue is during the game both of the other players where sending me messed up trades repeatedly. I asked for them to stop, they continued. I explained to them that that with trade offers like that ( 500 for a green and white, 2000 for cyan for example) I would just prefer not to trade, I would take my chances with what I had. They both kept on sending. So yes i did send somewhat of a a questionable offer back (to prove my point) which of coarse they didn't accept and i told them see it's not cool to send bogus trades.
leiliukazzz was like u lose, i told him i don't care I come here to play for fun, my world does not end because I lose a game on here. He/She even admitted then, your right but yet still sent crazy trades.
I told them that what they was doing sucks all the fun away from the game when people send bad trades repeatedly that don't benefit both players.
I mean I spent what I felt like after every roll having to deny some bad trade, it made me not want to play. However if i just leave (which i have done before) it just hurts my rating and giving them what they wanted with no fuss.
I'm not asking for them to be banned or a 50% reduction in points, I just wanted to put it out their that I think issues like that should be punishable to some extent.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:27 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: should be better in future Reply with quote

Repeated bad offers especially after requested to stop is punishable and luckily in the new version you will be able to blacklist players that do this.

ITS ALL GOOD

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:22 am
heckie
Planetoid

Post subject: Re: should be better in future Reply with quote

CYN wrote:
Repeated bad offers especially after requested to stop is punishable and luckily in the new version you will be able to blacklist players that do this.

Thx, CYN. I thought it was a punishable act but was unclear on that. Next time I will ask for reductions then lol.. Thx so much
HeckiesWife