Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Questions & Suggestions Trade features - suggestions
      All times are GMT  

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 am
trace567

Post subject: Trade features - suggestions Reply with quote

Few things I can think of that could be useful both for players and moderators (so they get less reports):

Inbuilt prevention of a clearly cheat trade - for instances if the cash sum offered is massively too low for the base value of cards (before ec). So as to prevent the worst cheat trades; ie 500 cash (only cash) for 3 properties.
That would help stop the very worst cheat trades, also reduce these kinds of trades being reported as they just simply couldn't happen.

A method to block 1 user sending trades to you for a certain amount of time. Maybe 10 minutes. That would help in stopping a persistent user flooding another with bad offers throughout the game.

A block on how many trades can be accepted per user turn. So 1 per turn perhaps. This would stop people taking 2 trades in one go which conflict, possibly turning what was a good offer into a very bad or cheat offer before they have time to recall it and change it.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:51 pm
NewMagnate
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Tracy,
The first condition will be useful, I think. May I ask you to write instruction for the programmers?
The second suggestion I am afraid would make the game less dynamic. For such players BL will be suggested.
As for the third, don't you think that like in real life using asymmetrical information could create value for smart people? What if we will destroy this factor?
Best regards,
Alex