Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Cheating in 5p game !!!!!!!
      All times are GMT  

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:05 pm
nouna
Asteroid

Post subject: Cheating in 5p game !!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi

I've just finished a 5p game with :
Abobora
Togepi
CheezyCrust
Renhoek

Togepi and Abobora made unfair trades .. he told him to open his 2nd pink and he did .. he let it for 830 .. then made a trade with him for the 3rd pink for 900 !!!!!!!!!!

Abobora had the 3 greens but he had no money to build it .. This unfair trade made him build it and made Togepi to have the whole set of pinks which he was able to build .. He already had the blue set and built it in another trade which may be suspected to be unfair too !!!!!!

plz revise the game to see what I'm saying !!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:32 pm
Arkarian
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

The trade took place at +5, abo was something like -200 and his only income was one white which he couldn't sell. When I paid him 900 for purple I gave him cash to build green, and I got two upgrades on purple which put me slightly under. Blue was a legit trade, third for 2 cyan + 1300 at +200. In my opinion it was practically ec and I wouldn't have been able to pay much more without going under drastically. Abo obviously saw opening second purple as a good strat because he would be able to get cash out of a trade, which benefitted both of us. In the end I came first and he came third, but it was a close one and he could have come second if his luck had been a bit better and we'd hit green more. In fact, I don't think he got a single hit when he had the 5th upgrade before he had to degrade.

Anyway, I thought it was a good trade and Abo obviously thought so too. But I'm sorry if mods don't agree.

Togepi

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

While I can see how this would be an irritating trade to see by the other players, it is not a cheat trade, it did benefit both players and Abobora probably would have gotten 4th if not 5th had he not traded. The green wouldnt have done him any good if he didnt get funds so he did this to advance his position and it benefited both players even though I would consider it a bad trade it was not cheat.

ITS ALL GOOD