Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Ajob cheat trader
      All times are GMT  

Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:45 pm
-Legend-

Post subject: Ajob cheat trader Reply with quote

I am reporting ajob for multiple cheat trade offers within the same game.
He offered 100 for an extractor and offered 1500 for 3 green as well as some other dodgy offers.

Please review the game posted in the thread before this 1.

I don't know the exact time it was 5 days ago.
Mod still has said nothing about the trades in other post. So i started this new thread for it.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:06 pm
asada
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

this player is giving me headache,now he telling me cheater.
Please even he was calling me cheater in chatbox, and he didnt offend not only me but also heston.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:07 pm
-Legend-

you are a cheater.... we will see this when cyn reviews the game and sees your cheating cheaty cheater trades

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:26 pm
asada
Planetoid

he is still calling me cheater, few days ago i made a report and he got banned for 5days coz he gave me warning, now i think he wants to take revenge and making stupid reports.
If i did make any cheat trade he cud report that at the same time,but instead of doing that he comes up with some idea that i did some cheat trade.
I can prove that he is just trying to make problem for me-
look-
"[b]Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:55 pm
-Legend-

Planetoid

Post subject: Cheat trade and bad language
I am still in a 4p game recession is -610 ROBERT43ouaisouais /
heston / 2Fresh ( me) / herecomesdapain.

At -400 recession i offer 1k for to buy my cyan to heston. He send offer 1k for me to buy his 2.
I accepted and upgraded... 1 roll later he accepted the older trade and degraded.. This is a cheat because the only thing that happen here is i lose 1000 for my upgraded cyan.
I must admit i then said the F word and called him another name.

I could not believe what had just happened. I will refrain from using this language in future. However i was insulted and offended as soon as this happened hence my reaction."

he made this report even the game was running,if i really did some cheat trade he wouldnt leave that topic easily, he would really report me. so i just can tell that he just wan to take revenge on me.I think he needs little more break to refresh his mind and words.because he was very offensive when heston made a mistake, heston admited his mistake anyway.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:37 pm
-Legend-

listen kid this post is not for you. its for the mod. The mod will review the game. where u sent countless cheat trades to me.
Then we will see.
We will see you offer me 100 for an extractor and 1500 for 3 green and other pitiful trades. You are cheat trader.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: ENOUGH Reply with quote

Enough please from both of you, Legend I am reviewing his trade offers and will make a ruling, however in the meantime and in the future please refrain from calling him or anyone a cheater or any other name.
Asada I am reviewing your previous trade offers and will write my findings, in the meantime, please make sure your trading is fair. I am not saying it isnt because i havent looked at many yet as i prefer to look in the overnight hours as previously when we look at past days it makes the game stall.
Both of you stop posting on this topic, i will state my findings, please leave each other alone and i do not want to see anymore arguing here or in the lobby please.

ITS ALL GOOD

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:08 pm
asada
Planetoid

I truly appreciated for your time and efforts.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

ok i have reviewed the game in question and while he approached it wrong asada and said things he shouldnt have, your trade offers were not all fair and two of them were borderline cheat trade offers.
Please be sure trade offers are as close as possible to value of properties, especially before ec. Your green trade offer was bad and probably would have gotten penalized if it had been accepted. The 100 offer for the extractor was ridiculous. Consider this your warning about offering unfair trade offers.

ITS ALL GOOD

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:26 pm
-Legend-

Good to see Smile