Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheat trade
      All times are GMT  

Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:31 pm
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: cheat trade Reply with quote

time: 2:15 , date 30th april 2012. 4 players game thewaverider,mano, streetball-5 and myself blessings, at begining streetball only bid mainly on what i open he seems like he is playing a team with thewaverider he aint bidding against waverider, at the near end of game streetball was dying when thewaverider decide to help him out by buying one dark blue and one purple for 1000 which neither streetball or thewaverider have no use for the trade was just to save streetball , please look into this matter please check the log, thanks Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:21 pm
-Legend-

Post subject: Reply with quote

well our resident conspiracy theorist is in the house.

I have played alot with streetboll and hes a good player. However colluding has neither been on the table nor will it ever be

I Purchased the Dark blue and 1 Purple for 1000 for several reasons, Not that it really requires justification.

Firstly Mano had 4500 and was my closest competition for the win. He owned 2 dark blue and street owned 1. Instead of risking them trading i decided to offer the blue for 1k and the purple to avoid future trades threatening my victory.
The 2nd thing is... The dark blue is worth 400 in credit and the purple 50, hence im getting 450 credit for 1k. As well as blocking dark blue and purple from the game. This benefitted me because i have the important game changing sets locked up... this was also important to streetboll as he was risking elimination very shortly.. As it happens i secured my victory getting first place. and street with the profit of 550 managed to hold on to 3rd.

good game thanks for playing Smile

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:37 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

I have to agree with his reasoning on this one sorry, everyone has their own strategy and i do not show any proof of team play.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue May 01, 2012 2:23 pm
asada
Planetoid

time :16.14(GMT+1)
players:
Mano
ffive
robert
blessings

blessings is a selfish player here i have ever found. I have played few games and always finish badly.If he doesnt get what he wants then he is trying to destroy the whole game. if you see his offers that he sent me, you will understand why some players doesnt like him. Yeah i know it is his strategy to block others and looking for good trade which suits him the best. I am not complaining abt his strategy but its also not fair if he stop others to win. It is not fair that he made other loose bu blocking them even they give a fair deal towards to him.
P.S. : it was my opinion concerning the way he shows his attitude to others.,

Tue May 01, 2012 6:32 pm
Beretta
Ex Moderator

there is no need to comment on this issue as it has already been dealt with by a moderator CYN. In the future please note that you shouldn't be commenting on threads that you did not start.