Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Sent cheat trade by my mistake, heston accepted it :(
      All times are GMT  

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:28 pm
sazon
Asteroid

Post subject: Sent cheat trade by my mistake, heston accepted it :( Reply with quote

Hi guys. I want to report myself.

I just left the 5p game. By my mistake I - srbjoe offered heston greens, for brown blue and I wanted money for myself, but by mistake, I gave him money. That is obviously cheat trade but as I said I made mistake by giving instead of asking for money. I noticed my mistake and asked heston to do reverse because it is obviously cheat trade that we will be both punished. I didnt want to do this and I insisted on reversing this trade. He didnt care telling that this was not his fault and he enjoyed the cheat trade.

The game is still in progress and other players were:

Baltimore
rouwhorst and
hartys

I am so sorry and I do not want to be banned for this mistake. You can reduce points but please do not ban me from playing, this is my first mistake and I am so sorry for destroying the good game.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:20 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

You will not be banned however both players will be reduced 25percent. Please use more caution before sending trade offer.
Heston when there is obvious mistake on a trade as this one was, please trade back especially when asked and everyone acknowledges. Refusal to do so may get you banned. The excuse that he offered is not sufficient. You are penalized just as much for accepting a cheat trade as the one who sent it.

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 pm
sazon
Asteroid

I cannot log in to play a game. Did you ban me now or why I cannot log in and play the game? Sad

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:44 pm
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

The server has been upgraded ... you will need to update your gm... use the website for the download like you did wehn you first found gm.

hope this helps.