Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments MOVED AND WILL BE MOVED - PART 2
      All times are GMT  

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:51 pm
bezma2

Post subject: MOVED AND WILL BE MOVED - PART 2 Reply with quote

You can lock or move or delete post when ever you wont but you must have a good reason for that . I didnt talk about you as a mod Cyn ...I was talking about you as a pearson who had some obligations and work to do here ... but you didnt do your job as expected ... In that thread there is not only my post ....I think there posted some other members of the community and you have no right to lock them or their toughts and posts . This way you just show people why you are and what can do someone with power that you have .... and noone can do nothing about .... Thats what you think but you know your wrong .... there is someone who can ..
And stop lieing about your in contakt with Kreso ... he is not aware of all what is happening here and you know that ... but he will be ...soon ....
I wont post any more so you can be calm for a while .... i post all this only to show people what they can expect from you ,,,, for this moment .... i dont care ..so you do what ever you wont ...

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:35 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever bez i have heard back from Kreso and will do what i need to do and i did have him read it all...so i will handle it and you can post or email whatever you want but if its negative towards anyone you will be banned period.
i am the head mod per Kreso and he will add the mods as soon as i give him a couple names.

ITS ALL GOOD

Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:06 pm
bezma2

Post subject: Reply with quote

i will talk to him whatever i wont Cyn . Negative or positive and you can do nothing about . Dont you dare to threat me with ban . My conversation with Kreso is my buisines and i will email or talk on phone with him whenever i wont and you cant do nothing about . And about negative posting here on forum . Many of us was attacked and umiliated when you was head before Trace and after her and what did you do about ? ......nothing . So ...do your job properly like Trace did ...like one head mod must ... She did it best and noone can say noting against that . She was here always when nedded or not and where you was ?
Dont vory about my post on forum . This was my posting about you and only you . Is there something bad and negative about others ? Except that two satelite friends of you . i dont think so . I wont post anymore . I think I said enough so this few people who come on forum can see and understand what is all about . Trace did make this forum alive again but now ..... nah .... No more .... I dont care anymore ...