Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments Moved and will be on more
      All times are GMT  

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Moved and will be on more Reply with quote

ok finally got moved into new home so I will be on game more now. Broke foot in process of moving so will be home a lot.
Sorry i have not been on the game since we were flooded out (dont know what to tell you about the ip trace, i am in same city and about 5 miles from where i use to live...you can check the news if you feel it necessary)
Anyways will try to get a tourney going as soon as i can, havent heard from kreso about the updates to mods so i have no control on that until he responds (again feel free to email him yourself with your concerns trace).

ITS ALL GOOD

Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:25 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyndi your ip address did not change at all. Both in game and forum literally 1 hour ahead of my removal. But you were at your sisters. Mystery to me.

Anyway, sorry about your foot, hope it mends soon.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:23 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

havent been on the game since i we moved out til yesterday but you may investigate and check whatever you wish and makes you feel better. Dont know why you feel it necessary but whatever.

Just told my son about your comments on the ip and he said since you have the knowledge of ip (tcp/ip) you should know about static ip addresses which we have because my son uses it. Static ip addresses keep you at the same ip address regardless.

ITS ALL GOOD

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 am
trace567

Yes I have a static ip address also, the difference is if I were to be using the net at my sisters I would indeed be then using HER static ip address, of which is from the very same net provider as my own. However due to a different location and ownership would therefore be a different number.

I am only saying that your ip address for months prior to the flooding you experienced, was indeed the very same ip address for which you posted in the mod section from at your sisters. Now I stated that this was the same ip address as you used in game, because that would rule out mobile devices.

Anyway, let the new mods (when we get some) check the ip's out which they will be capable of when they have mod access. They can then from their own knowledge of ip addresses work out what is what.

I ain't going to waste my time arguing, either you are not always truthful, or you are a very unlucky woman. Either way makes little difference, long as GM has more than 1 mod its all good.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:04 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

LOL youre a trip Trace believe what you want i have no reason to lie, check the news for the midwest ask anyone on here from the states about it...on otherhand worry about something that concerns you and quit being spiteful or carrying a grudge for whatever reason your mind came up with, you are the one that quit and the one that complained about how people are to mods on here and you are turning into one of those quickly...i wish you well and do not understand your negativity but hey youre entitled to be the way you are i choose to leave this be now cuz it also isnt worth my time. Some people just find it necessary to be the way you have been they dont upset me, if anything i pity them. you didnt have time or energy for gm which i understood completely you did very well for years and found it was time to quit thats fine too, but you sure seem to have time to check ip addresses and worry about what others are doing still....makes no sense but then........lol nevermind

ITS ALL GOOD

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:28 am
trace567

Yep, nevermind.

People will believe whatever they like.
Except me, I like to work on facts!

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:53 pm
bezma2

...and the lies continue .... why are you still lieing Cyn ... static ip ...hehe .... you think noone else know nothing about comps ..... broke foot in process of moving ... hehe ... thats why you was never at home to help mods when nedded ... now I understand .... broken foot - cyn out of home ....... foot good - cyn in home ....hehe .
Stop lieing and do your job ...now you are alone ( you always wonted to do all alone )
Bdw ... I will pm Kreso and tell him all about ... but I will do it only when I decide its time .. till then ..good luck with your lies on Cyn Magnate ...hehe
whats is next to broke .... eyelash ...hehe
ohhhh i broke my nail writing this ...ohhh...out for a month or two...who knows ...

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:48 pm
heckienaw
Moon

now alot makes sense

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:25 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Believe whatever you want bez, yeah i have had a bad year my cancer is in my bones and they break easy, i am in a cam walker , was just saying cuz i will be home except for work cuz i cannot drive til the cam walker comes off. you all must lead boring lives to think anyone would have a reason to lie about things. But since you all feel the way you do , i will no longer share my personal life comments, sorry i was mistaken that people on here had feelings and cared after all these years but now true colors are showing...i will just keep to myself and do what i can until Kreso responds to my email about mods. Jokes on me i guess cuz i misread a few on here. Do I have cancer yep, did i break my shoulder in January yep, did my basement get flooded yep, did i have to move yep, did i break my foot yep i crushed my medial cuniform bone and have a lisfrank fracture...wasnt lookin for pity , i am not dying from cancer but living with it and made the mistake of how some people are. I do wish you all the best Trace and Bez, Trace it does bother me a little that you turned out like this but like i said my fault for trusting in what was said and done over the years........take care, i wont bug you anymore and hope you can do the same.
Bez write Kreso all you want, I have written him and corresponded with him with every step i have made since Trace quit....anyway i am gonna stop here cuz i dont even know who i am talking to anymore or why i even bother...take care

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 pm
bezma2

I beleave what i see ..always ..and will in future ...
All I see is another post trying to get pity from few people who come on forum ... I know you for long 4-5 years and it was always the same ... you was and are almost never here when there is something to work . Always some excuse for doing nothing . Lies and lies ...Even your last post have lies and ilogality ... like > will be home exept for work cuz i cannot drive til the cam walker comes off...hehe ..With all that injuries and cam walker you stil work ???? how you do that ??? Floaded house but still working ????
but .its not my point..
My point is that ......when Trace had enough of your and some other mods not doing nothing( with honorable exceptions ) ..after all that attack on her and mod job ( you didnt post a single post to suport her , how strange ).. she finaly lose all her will to work and she quit ... Than , in only 3 hours you Cyn (with floaded house and injuries ) managed to lift her and my mod powers ( something which can be only done in proper way in several days and depends of Kreso respond to that ) ....3 hours to retake head mod.. and to say one good for you ..in few days you did more than in whole time you were on GM .. not much and not all properly , but you finaly do something here ..finaly...
What about other mods ... did you ask them are they willing to stay and work with you ? No ...you didnt ... becouse you always wonted to work alone ...to rule alone .. so noone can do nothing about your mistakes or bad ruling of cheats and so .
Thats all becouse you dont care about noone here ..all you care is a power to rule with people and to be on top of them .
And to finish .... dont wory ..i will talk to Kreso but only when I decide that and when I notice there is need to do that .
Sory to all for my bad and slow writing ... my nail is broken and iam writing this only with my left hand ...
Take care Cyn and please ....dont broke nothing else ...Cyn Magnate need you .

Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:52 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Whatever Bez and yes i have to work even with broken foot cuz i have a lot of medical bills, my son drives me to and from work and i have a knee walker at work...neither here nor there anymore you are who you are and believe what you do, and write Kreso whenever you want i have already written him and have copied him on all posts made by me and have copied this post to him for him to read. I will continue to do what i can and address any complaints posted , sorry if you do not agree with any of them...forgot your rulings were always perfect and everyone agreed with them. I cannot make Kreso put the new mods on until he is ready to, until then you are stuck with me only until he sees fit to add new ones....this post is now being closed as talking against any mod or putting them down is not allowed and if any further is said a ban will be placed. take it however you wish . if it were reverse you would be saying the same thing.

ITS ALL GOOD