Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Trade between hoskinsdan19 and totihari
      All times are GMT  

Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:38 pm
trace567

Post subject: Trade between hoskinsdan19 and totihari Reply with quote

I just came out of the game so time is around that of this post.

During ec hoskinsdan19 and totihari traded 1900 cash for 2 cyan and 1 red.
I owned the 3rd cyan, and other 2 red.

Directly after the trade hoskinsdan19 did make me an offer, but I felt it was not going to do me any good. After the trade I was headed for 5th, 4th had I gotten lucky.

Players in game:

cucarachai
totihari
trace234
psychosocial
hoskinsdan19

would be grateful if you could take a look at the trade. Thanks

Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:10 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

The trade imo did benefit tothari giving him cash to survive longer and possibly improve his ending position. hoskinsdan19 had the most funds and was clearly planning on trading with you giving you both a set with you both having about equal funds which depending on the luck and the roll of the dice could have increased your position however i understand why you didnt accept the trade. He therefore could have benefited by trading which is a chance taken by all when they think another player will trade.
I cannot rule the original trade as a cheat trade as it was a strategic move on hoskinsdan to improve his props and benefited tothari.

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:36 am
fingerbun
Planet

Wow Trace, seems you still dont understand what a "cheat" trade is. Thankgod CYN got this one right. Whilst reading I thought there was another incorrect ban coming.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:52 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

please do not comment in the complaint section on a post unless you were directly involved. There are other sections for you to comment on whatever you wish.

ITS ALL GOOD

Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:39 pm
trace567

Finger, you don't even know what peoples cash was, or what the trade offers I got were.
I don't fully remember either since I was making a note of what had been traded and how much for.
All I do remember is thinking you gotta be kidding me if I'm going to take that trade!

Also it was plain as day that the guy who had owned the 2 cyan and 1 red wasn't getting a trade out of me as they wished because they wanted too much. It was ec, I had no income. I sent a counter offer of which was rejected. Baring in mind they had 4 white also, and I had nothing I had to be VERY careful.
To even of traded after there trade I don't believe it would of likely done me any good anyway, or in fact hoskindan due to the fact he was headed at 1st anyway.
It was only 1 dice roll away for me gaining 4th by the end.

I did simply ask the trade be looked at, I didn't state anywhere in my complaint that it WAS a cheat trade. Due to leaving modship I don't have any logs at my disposal to check trades and values prior to reporting - just like all users who have to go by memory and make a decision if they feel the trade warrants reporting. I was not the only person within the game to feel the trade was not quite right.

But sure go ahead and nit pick finger.

I will re-frame from reporting anything again if this is the nonsense it creates.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:51 pm
HHHfan
Moon

Actually, I was in the game, the start was -230 tith or whatever his name was was on the outs, not much cash, not too many white hits, and plenty of places to lose money. Finger, your like a child who wandered into the middle of a movie, you have no frame of reference here!!

To me it was a clear cheat, as trace had no interest in trading BECAUSE, she could have taken potentially fourth and maybe even third, had that trade not gone down.

So, in parting here, Fingerbang, I think theres a reason your supposed to stay out of a thing u have no part of, like this for instance, attack someone for reporting a cheat trade? Really? Speaks volumes to YOUR character...nuff said!

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:53 am
fingerbun
Planet

CYN wrote:
please do not comment in the complaint section on a post unless you were directly involved. There are other sections for you to comment on whatever you wish.

I am sick of creating new threads for everything. I dont see the harm in making a quick comment.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:00 am
fingerbun
Planet

HHHfan wrote:
So, in parting here, Fingerbang, I think theres a reason your supposed to stay out of a thing u have no part of, like this for instance, attack someone for reporting a cheat trade? Really? Speaks volumes to YOUR character...nuff said!

I will continue to give it to cry baby members like yourself who do nothing but report trades that didnt benefit you. So many of you dont understand the concept of trading; you somehow believe that if two parties trade that it should somehow benefit you.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:34 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Last warning finger, one more comment in the complaint section that didnt involve you and/or insults to other players anywhere in the forum you will lose your forum privileges.

ITS ALL GOOD