Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints 4 player game...
      All times are GMT  

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:37 am
OnlyMe&NothingMore
Asteroid

Post subject: 4 player game... Reply with quote

players:

TonyGonzo
tass
xPurpleTuneCHii (myself)
explosion

Game ending around 8:25PM U.S. timing
player explosion gave TonyGonzo cyan for a single purple and 200. No other purple cards were owned at this time and explosion's cash was rather low. Explosion also offered me unfair trades which i declined.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:45 am
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing on Tass, and there did seem like something rather fishy about it. Almost directly after explosion bought the 3rd cyan for 1000 at auction, he traded it to tony for 1 purple and 200 cash. Explosion had 2 red and waiting the 3rd, but his cash level was rather low. Don't remember what start was exactly, around 160 ish I think.
Then later explosion bought the other 2 purple, the 3rd one he put himself deep in minus. He auctioned his 2 green (which he bought both of via auction after buying taking the 1st purple). He did not get much at auction for them, around 1000 (so 800 with the -20%). Then later in the chat at the start of ec there was mention by tony to explosion about he couldn't take as was in negative. So I assume there was trade attempts going on.

Just had a general feel of teaming about it, and the purple 200 for cyan trade didn't make sense to me.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:17 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Unfair trade Reply with quote

I cannot figure out any reason for the trade, just doesnt make sense. Cant state there was teaming as i do not see them playing other games together but they will be watched.
As for the trade, It did not benefit both players therefore both players reduced 50%

ITS ALL GOOD