Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints kumburx and littlebee 100 trade
      All times are GMT  

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:06 pm
MrCrabbs

Post subject: kumburx and littlebee 100 trade Reply with quote

Just had a 5p with me as MonsieurLeCrabbe, kumburx and littlebee, I dropped out around 23:00 but the game was still ongoing, and probably will last for another 10-15 minutes.

The complaint is about a trade where kumburx, soon before he was about to drop out of the game, sold two yellows and three cyans to littlebee for 100.

To the player's credit, littlebee didn't actually upgrade the yellows or cyans, and promised not to. I did explain it was a cheat.

I'm not sure if either of these players have a record of cheating. If not, littlebee should maybe get off with a warning (if, when the logs are checked, it's true that the properties were not upgraded at any point).

I saw no sign of dodgy behaviour for the whole game, was just this sudden act towards the end.

kumburx declined to comment on why he sold the properties, both in the game and in the lobby afterwards.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:07 pm
MrCrabbs

Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure, but I think start was at approximately +50.

Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:37 am
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Start was at -195

littlebee does have other accounts so should really know better, but as you said he/she did not build I am giving only 25% reduction to them this time.

kumburx 50% reduction, he also sent a similar offer to campione a little earlier in the game.