Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Abusive behaviour. Name calling. Immature behavior
      All times are GMT  

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:55 am
DonKill3r
Asteroid

Post subject: Abusive behaviour. Name calling. Immature behavior Reply with quote

Hi mods.

In a game with me as J-o-k-e-r VS Just_a_Spliff. 11am-11:50am ish.

Ok so 6 minutes into the game this player is tellin me how i am time wasting. Bare in mind i am also sorting things out for work while i play. I wasnt takin that long to be fair n if the mods feel that i was time wastin i apoligize as i was not intentionally doing so as my CONNECTION!! was playin up throughout most of the game.

However Just_a_spliff was becoming very abusive towards me. Started sayin how he is going to report me. Callin me stupid!! Callin me a moron!!

Now i do like to take my time to think of the best strategy of my gameplay. Its how i play sumtime. I play MY game not his!!

So if u check the logs u will see how rude he was to me & the lobby at around 11:40 after i quit because of how annoying he was towards me. He also carryed on in the lobby. I havent done a thing wrong altho he seems to think i have. However its him that shuld be punished for his behaviour. Sayin what he was sayin is not going to make the situation any better.

I am very upset by his behavior. Reall piss** me off but i did keep my cool because u all no iv had very long bans before due to my temper. But i kept my cool n just played the game. Please can i see sumthing done about this.....

Regards

J-o-k-e-r

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: stalling Reply with quote

as warned before joker you do stall or as you put it, do other things while playing the game, this gets very irritating to the one you are playing. Any further complaints on your stalling and you will face another ban. Please do what you need to do and then join a game.
Warning to justaspliff to please try to not voice your irritation with stallers just finish game and report in forum

ITS ALL GOOD