Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Totally senseless play by aidisim
      All times are GMT  

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:29 pm
Paule
Asteroid

Post subject: Totally senseless play by aidisim Reply with quote

Game at 28.august, around 14.15 h GMT: Paule, Aidisim, jessiundercover, jarco.

aidisim mixed up the game completly. He opens in the beginning nearly everything. Also the last white when only "jarco" has had money to buy (and without profit because game was at +260). After (at the end of the game) he made senseless trades and auctions with jessiundercover.

As i complainted he auctioned all he had to jessiundercover and quit. After telling to report this issue jessiundercover quitted also and i won.

It was not necessary that jessiundercover quitted and let me win. But the game was destroyed by aidisim who ruined the gameplay (and i dont know why he did this).

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:40 pm
aidisim22
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

What nonsenses!

U had a chance to win but was worried bidding will cause me to overtake u and you are complaining throughout the game and making jess quit so you can be first.

All the auction I opened was when both have cash to bid but you gutless to bid!
Mod, do help to investigate this throughly. I am fighting for 2nd place cos 1st is out of reach yet Paule is complaining things are unfair etc cos he is simply selfish himself and trying to make use of me to ensure he can go 1st.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:44 pm
aidisim22
Planetoid

Btw mod, I hope you can reinstate jess to be 1st cos i think paule is just a sole loser and jess truly deserved to win.

I am disgusted with such players like paule who like to complain cos trades are not to his favour. Please check carefully as well as I have made all decent offers to him and he just rejected so he can make sure I am 3rd. Yet he goes around complaining when he gave up the chance to fight.

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:22 pm
trace567

50% point reduction to aidisim for cheat trading

Quote from chat log
from:aidisim to:GAME530747 2011/08/28 11:59:52 : jesss 1st

At time 12.04 you sent jess the following:

Trade:

From aidisim to jessiundercover

Cash: 1168

Giving 2 white

At time 12.08 you sent jess the following:

Trade:

Cash: 900

Giving 2 black

This trade WAS accepted

At 12.09 you sent jess the following:

Trade:

Cash: 800

Giving 1 cyan and 1 red

At 12.11 you sent jess the following:

Trade:

Cash: 400

Giving 1 red

So when the game was down to 3 players, jarco having gone out. You clearly state in chat that jess is 1st, and I can confirm that this would of been the case had they NOT of quit the game early. But aidism you persisted in trying to have the winning player bail you out to try and get 2nd unfairly so. For this you have received 50% point reduction. Jess appears to be a new player, of which through quitting sacrificed 1st place, it is for this reason I am not on this occasion going to give them a point reduction.

Trades MUST benefit and Advance BOTH players aidisim, you really should know this by now. All I can see is actions by you trying to swing the game by using another player.....that is unfair play!!!!!!!

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:41 pm
aidisim22
Planetoid

The same offer was made to both and if 2nd player does not want to take to keep me in 3rd. can i sell it to the others?

To you it might be cheat trade but if I want to do a cheat trade, i do not have to offer from high price and slowly until they can accept.

What is the use of keeping units that i can use when i needed money to upgrade my sets.

When i voice that it was first it does not mean that I am cheating or asking anyone to bail me out. It was a judgement. If I intend to cheat, I could have auction my units when the others is out of cash and not when both have sufficient to trade to bid. Worse still I can offer it even cheaper at 100 etc.

If you can see my auction sold was at price even lower than they could have accepted.

All these are often seem in games but if you are judging just based on chat, i guess it will be better not to chat in future inside.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:12 pm
trace567

Please read kreso's rules on trades aidisim

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:54 pm
princeofpersia1992
Ex Moderator

Quote:
The same offer was made to both and if 2nd player does not want to take to keep me in 3rd. can i sell it to the others?

if a game is down to a 3p and one player is clearly winning why would the other player wont want to keep you 3rd?

And if a player is already coming 1st then any trade is not going to benifit his position cause what is better than 1st? so its a cheat

Quote:
When i voice that it was first it does not mean that I am cheating or asking anyone to bail me out

we didn't say that just by saying he is first you asking him to bail you out,but when you yourself say who you think is gonna be first and then sending him trades which is just benifitting you cause he is already first that is what asking him to bail you out
Quote:
All these are often seem in games but if you are judging just based on chat, i guess it will be better not to chat in future inside.

judgement was not based on chat only it was depending also on positions of players before the trade was made and expected postions after the trade, read kreso's rule given by trace you will understand

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:50 am
aidisim22
Planetoid

Hi,

You can look at the game and it was close and only my judgement thinking jess is 1st resulting in a sore pauleta making complaints.

He can win if he wish to bid even in auction.
However he chose not to and prefer to make a complaint.
I am not sore about losing points or even getting a ban as I do not think I am cheating.

It was an obvious case pauleta like to make a mole out of a mountain and I am digusted playing with this kind of players.

Anyway it is not necessary for your side to investigate further since a judgement has already been made for pauleta.

Thank you.