Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Teaming and disturb
      All times are GMT  

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:23 pm
raw88killa
Asteroid

Post subject: Teaming and disturb Reply with quote

Hi , i need your consideration at this :

raw88killa, joaomcm , wutwut , misscoxxxy game:

Please check when Joao calls the 3rd Green for misscoxxy and lets she buys it as 800.

After misscoxxy has the 3rd green but without Cash.

Some few minutes later she has nothing to do and she trade to me the 3rd and WutWut says we are teaming or something else , which is not real.

Please if you can Check at the 3rd green Calls and to the misunderstood.

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to a lack of data collected by the server on this game I cannot see the full picture of what happened regarding the auction on green.
What I can see is that misscoxxxy owned the last green by start 100 with 82 cash. Joaomcm was sending miss various trade offers to exchange whites for green. So I can only guess that this was an attempt to place miss in a difficult situation with green, and to therefore convince her to trade, of which failed.

There is no action I can take regarding this, due to inability to verify exactly what happened.

As for the disturbance in the chat of the game, this directly related to the cheat trade between yourself and misscoxxxy. Bleu had every right to report after that, and all I see is attempts by you and miss to convince him not to and calling people idiots for wanting to.
So you could say I am not impressed by both the trade and the chat of yours raw88killa.