Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Cheat Trade Viri
      All times are GMT  

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:01 pm
aidisim22
Planetoid

Post subject: Cheat Trade Viri Reply with quote

Hi,

Game ongoing with asza_sz.aidisim, nvt.

I send a wrong trade to Viri who accept.
But i already told him was incorrect.
He have earlier send better deals which I rejected.
However after he accepted he refuse to give back.
Can you please help investigate?

Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:14 pm
aidisim22
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Eventually I want to give fair share to both nvt and asra so they can continue as on equal level. nvt did not take offer and i gave all to asza instead.

I know I will incur a ban by doing this but I am too pissed off with viri.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 pm
trace567

Well I'm not entirely sure quite where to start with this because you really did make a mess of it all.

The trade which you sent in error of which was accepted by viri whilst this was not what I would call a good trade, it was not a cheat trade as such. You say you wanted the cash going in your direction, not theirs...but....if it were going that way that gives you 4th white + 900 in exchange for last cyan. So that itself is not a great trade either!
Now the problem is you do ask in chat for viri to send the trade back, but the thing is they didn't accept a cheat trade so don't really have any obligation to return it, although in terms of good sportsmanship they should. However you didn't make even 1 attempt of sending the trade back to them, you just expect them to do it.
You should of at least made 1 attempt of sending them a trade to right the situation, remember it was YOU who wronged it not them.

What makes things even worse is the fact that after this you begin sending asza and nvt trade offers of which are cheats trying to make up for this mistake. But nvt refused to take part. Now this was the correct and right thing to do on their part. However their language and insults obviously not so good, but under the circumstances I have to let that pass.

Now it turns out that no players lost points other than yourself aidisim. So thats a good thing. nvt came in 2nd and viri 1st.

Now asza accepted your cheat trades, but since you were encouraging them and telling them it would be ok to as you reported I again have no choice but to let that go! But believe me I am NOT happy about it.

Aidisim I am not going to place a ban, and you did already lose a lot of points in 4th position, but you completely ruined a game for others. I think the cyan trade was the least of the problem it was all your actions there after that really ruined it.

Therefore I am taking 50% point reduction for the those cheat trades.

Please do NOT do this again, if you make an error try to fix it by sending the offer back to the user and ask nicely for them to take it. If they don't, just apologize to others in the game and continue on, or if you feel you must just resign with apology and come here and we will take a look at the game and do whatever we feel fair and necessary.

Also please don't hold up games by reporting on the forum mid game!

If you mess up another game like this again then yes there will be a ban.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 pm
fingerbun
Planet

lol, that complaint back-fired on you bra...

Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:19 am
BrownSandwich
Planetoid

For some reason reading this just made my day. Thank you trace and aids and finger for playing a part in this awesomeness. Laughing