Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments 2 Player one month long Competition - 1st of August start
      All times are GMT  

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:03 pm
trace567

Post subject: 2 Player one month long Competition - 1st of August start Reply with quote

Please note - ALL winners will receive the winning points to the starting account of 1k only. The account names given for entry fee are for entry fee removal ONLY and are NOT where winning points will be placed

One month 2 player competition - 1st August at Approx GMT 00.00 (midnight) - 31st August (GMT 00.00 (midnight) approx

Click links below for countdown clocks

Countdown To 2 Player August Competition

Countdown To 2 Player August Competition end

We will hold a 3p version starting 1st September 2011.

The aim

To have the highest number of points on the registered account by the end of the month.
Top 3 users with the highest points win.
Winning points will be placed onto the registered user name only!

1) You register the username of one account with exactly 1000 points on it (this is your competition account name, this cannot be changed through the month!)

2) You give the username of another of your accounts for us to deduct the 5000 entry fee points (accounts for this must have a minimum of 6000 points)

3) You must only use the registered account for the set game types (this month 2 player) - therefore NO 3p 4p or 5p games must be played on this account until the end.

4) ALL games MUST be played RATED - any unrated games will not count.

5) You may play as many games within the one calendar month time frame as you want to, whenever you want to, with any player regardless if they are registered in the competition.

6) At the end of the month (which will be a set time of midnight GMT time on 31st August basically just before 1st September see countdown clock for exact time) we will note all users final points and the results will be posted along with a notice of the competition ended.

The top 3 scoring users will be awarded the prize points from the entry fee’s. Entry fee’s will be charged at the start of the month.

If any user is found to have more than 1000 points at the set start time, moderators will remove these points before posting a forum message telling all that the competition is now OPEN.

At various intervals throughout the months we will issue a list of current points held by all those entered.
You may also check others points at anytime using the rank list here - http://www.galacticmag.com/ranklist.php

Users can only enter 1 account into the competition.

If any user is found to have point passed (and we will check!) by the end of the month you will be disqualified, points will be removed and a ban maybe placed on you as per usual point passing.

NO 3p 4p or 5p Games maybe played on the registered account throughout the course of the competition. If you accidentally join the wrong game type please apologize to those in the game and quit, then post here just to let us know. If you do not inform us and at the end it is found you won points in multi-player games during the competition time on the registered account you will be automatically disqualified.

LATE COMERS

Late entries are welcome, however they must be made within the first 15 days of the start (by end of 15th of August), you must not begin playing in the competition until a moderator has posted to verify that the account is at the correct points - 1000.

Winning points breakdown

The point pool fund will be the total of all entry fee’s collected.

1st PLACE 45% of total entry fee pool

2nd PLACE 35% of total entry fee pool

3rd PLACE 20% of total entry fee pool

Any questions please feel free to ask below, but please lets not have a discussion on this thread, if you wish to chat about this new idea please post over in galactic magnate general discussion section of the forum.

To register please state name of 1000 point account and account of which to use for entry fee.

After consideration and requests anyone with a free tourney pass they haven't used may cash in to pay for their Competition entry fee.

Last edited by trace567 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:12 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

trace_2p

and using free tourney pass for entry fee

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:52 am
HHHfan
Moon

in with chump_change
entry fee account, um, i guess flair4ever unless i deplete it before then lol, ill try to stay off it!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:30 am
trace567

If we don't get at least 8 people signed up by the 1st we will unfortunately have to cancel the 2p Competition!

Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:05 pm
CPBNH
Planetoid

In with account for 2p - SRBJOE

take points from my account kojenjesra!

I hope we will have enough people for 2p tourny! Cheers!

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:27 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: IN Reply with quote

I am in with just_M3

Points to be deducted from TOBY1

ITS ALL GOOD

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:34 am
raghav11
Moon

Post subject: Re: IN Reply with quote

i am in with baadshah

account to b deducted special arnd 16 k as of now

ragz

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 am
princeofpersia1992
Ex Moderator

registering with vanilla_choco :p

points to be taken frm hmm merchant_of_venice(currently on 5.6k) if i get it to 6k till tourney time or else erm frm king_tus 24k

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:40 am
princeofpersia1992
Ex Moderator

registering for hppyramadan 1k acc , points to be taken from sogood 7.9k

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 am
trace567

united_united in (new account name) changed to united_4ever

points to be taken from wayne_rooney currently 11k ish

Last edited by trace567 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:13 am
toonz
Ex Moderator

Tyepoe

Take away from Enasni again

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:27 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: messed up Reply with quote

ok i have to withdraw just_m3 and make a new name cuz i got confused since the multi player stopped a day early from end of month.
I will use justme1

ITS ALL GOOD

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:40 pm
trace567

Entry fee's have now been taken for all those posted above.

united_united - you have already been playing on this account, if you do not get back to me before the start with a new account name to enter (UK time of 1am) I will have to remove the points to bring it down to 1000 before the start.

List of users names entered so far

trace_2p

chump_change

SRBJOE

baadshah

vanilla_choco

hppyramadan (name still to be logged into lobby with)

united_united (points will require removal before start unless new name given!)
name changed to united_4ever

tyepoe

justme1

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:09 am
trace567

Post subject: 2p Competition now started Reply with quote

You may now begin playing on the accounts listed in the above post, all have been checked and verified as being at 1k

Late comers are welcome - if you wish to sign up, please post below with the account name of 1k and account name for points to be taken for entry fee. Please then wait until a moderator posts on this thread confirming that your account has been verified as being at 1k, soon as they confirm this you may begin.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Please remember to check the countdown clock on the first post of this thread for EXACT end time.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:31 am
ranban282
Ex Moderator

To keep track of the points in one page, click http://gsdfhjsdgfhvgfcjsd.com.onlyfordemo.com/details.html. The data may be up to fifteen minutes out of date.