Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints PEEWEESLUMDOGGIEDOG
      All times are GMT  

Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:40 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: PEEWEESLUMDOGGIEDOG Reply with quote

Trace please check the game i just played with peeweeslumdoggiedog, I was under justm3, Butterfinger, drake86 and kitboy.
IMO there was unfair trade between peeweeslumdoggiedog and drake86. Peeweeslumdoggiedog was last before and after the trade it did not benefit him. Please also review the chat.

trade accepted
game: 524067
game is ranked
2011/07/03 18:06:08
players at start: 5
players alive: 5
start money: -80
roll: 438
game time: 49:43

ITS ALL GOOD

Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:38 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

At the time of the trade, peewee was in 5th position, drake was looking at either 3rd or 4th depending of course of luck and any future trading.

After the trade peewee I believe was still looking towards 5th, although the trade did give him a income increase of which was greater than butter's. But butter was with a significant cash lead.

Drake prior to trade had 3 white - approx income of 390 although being white probably higher.
After trade he upgraded cyan - cost of 2000 (1000 back on degrades) leaving him with income of 600 but also with property to trade, of which he did later.

So I do believe the advancing part was not clear on either players side in this trade, although the trade did not do either any harm.

Final ranks for the pair were 5th (peewee) and 4th (drake)

Therefore I see no reason to place a point reduction.

However - I am concerned that peeweeslumdoggiedog has performed other grey area trading in other games. Now everyone can make mistakes, but the number of right on the edge trades is causing me some concern.
I saw two in two games I was in, although I did not report those as the trades did me no harm.

Also the chat side of the game peewee - I am not happy about the back chat and trying to make someone look a fool. All you have to say is you disagree, doesn't have to become a circus entertainment act.

So whilst I am NOT going to issue any penalty this time, if subsequent trades come to light of which are borderline, or cheat then action will be taken. They do not even need to be reported, as I am going to have moderators have a quick look over them from the logs to ensure you have listened and complied.

Try and stir up trouble in games again and you will equally face an in game ban. You really have to get the attitude sorted, or else I will be left no alternative but to ban you.

Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:02 pm
trace567

Borderline trades - 25% both to sender and acceptor (example of borderline would be when a player easily winning decides to buy another's set, the trade is not necessary for them. But the acceptor may well be inclined to take the offer.
-25%
Or a borderline trade might be when not all parts of trading rules are fulfilled, or when a trade is very hard to call as to whether its a cheat or just scrapping through.

The above trade was borderline however neither players rank was unfairly improved by the trade both participants ended in 5th and 4th - this is the reason for no point reduction.

Peeweeslumdoggiedog - I strongly suggest you read the report fully before gloating that your trade was fair. Your whole attitude towards moderators is a disgrace, and I am particularly fed up with the way you behave in general.

5 day ban so you can re-evaluate what GM means to you. Any further ban on you will be 1 year length. I have had enough of the nonsense and giving you chances this is your last chance!

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:36 pm
Apollon
Planetoid

He was winning the Juli competition - so better ban him - right? Lol thats so funny..... Or is it called bad loosers hehehe Very Happy

Btw why are the cheat trade not posted? And also, there are always two people in a trade, why are no others mentioned?

Maybe this is a personal thing!!?

Ohh and yes I know - Im not supposed to write a reply in a topic that is not about me. SOORRYYYY but couldnt help my self Cool

Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:00 pm
trace567

Apollon, whilst I appreciate that you are good friends with Wallace it does not mean you should stoop to this level.

You replied to this topic with full knowledge and awareness you should not. Equally doing so just to try and stir up trouble.

Maybe you too wish to join wallace on his ban?

As for the July competition it is only the 4th, and if the competition were so important to him he should not go out of his way to receive a ban should he?

It's high time wallace realized his actions have consequences and that moderators are not to blame for the way he carries on, and that responsibility lies with himself and himself only.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:37 pm
trace567

Sorry it seems I may not of made it clear, the ban issued on peewee was not due to the trade, but to do with his conduct in the lobby after the ruling.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 pm
Apollon
Planetoid

Why I wrote to this topic? It say in the forum this is the place to:

Report cheaters, and other complaints

If you think someone was unfair or rude, report it here.

And SO I did....... In the rules is says no where that you can ban me from doing this, also I see many others doing it without getting a ban warning, maybe you are making up your own little ban rules Trace?

Okay so now you changed it from a cheat trade to something in the chat!? Okay then.... Shocked

Well I should say from Wallace that he want to have the words he used posed here, so we all can see what is worth a 5 days ban. Wallace say that you are victimising him, and I just hate when people are not treated right...

Let us all see what he wrote then

Tina

Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 pm
trace567

Tina as you know very well wallace has had warning after warning after warning after warning after ban after ban after ban.

He is clearly instigating you coming here posting since he is forum banned.

As it appears he just cannot and will not change I am taking the decision to make his ban 1 year as of NOW!

I warned him again and again, well yes you have FINALLY made me lose my temper with you wallace.

Feel free to contact kreso on him gm email address if you wish to challenge this

kreso@galacticmag.com

If you continue with all this Tina you too will be removed.

There is only so far you can push before I snap, well I have snapped.....pitty warnings and previous bans did no good.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 pm
trace567

Thread now open, as I am having other moderators decide Wallaces fate.

The 1 year ban is now no longer in force, however he remains banned for those 5 days.

I am leaving this up to other moderators to now decide if it should be 1 year, or less, or not at all, or longer.

We will go with the majority on the poll I have in mod section once all votes are submitted by moderators.
If it is a split decision with say 2 voting one, 2 another and 1 something else, we will go with whatever had the majority on the lesser ban.

I really can do no fairer than that!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 pm
trace567

One moderator left to cast a vote, however 3 votes for 1 year, therefore regardless what the remaining moderator votes it will be 1 year as 3 votes out of 5 moderators is a majority.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm
trace567

Apollon wrote:

Well I should say from Wallace that he want to have the words he used posed here, so we all can see what is worth a 5 days ban. Wallace say that you are victimising him, and I just hate when people are not treated right...

Tina I gave the 5 day ban as he completely ignored my warning regarding his attitude and general behaviour. Within less than an hour he was in the lobby trying to instigate trouble. I was left no alternative but to follow through with my threat of a ban.

Now the above paragraph of which you posted where wallace says he is being victimized, well I am sorry but that is placing blame onto others for his ban, as he does always. He can never just simply accept responsibility for his own behaviour and the consequences of that. Your paragraph made it crystal clear that this occasion is again no different.
This I am afraid is why I decided he had received enough chances, and it appears also other moderators agree with this decision.

To list a few of the things of which he has done in the past of which he equally could not accept responsibility for:

Creating a user name of which was aimed to poke fun at moderators or humiliate them - x2

Posting links to another online game on forum, posting the link again after the first was removed and a pm sent by me informing him why the post was removed.

Bypassing forum bans.

Playing in multiplayer games on 2 user names from 2 pc's

Entering rated games with 2 accounts of which he owned.

Continued to create more and more user names despite the fact I requested him to stop. Current total of user names owned by wallace is 117

Making un-appropriate user names pretending it was his keyboards fault.

Privately reporting a number of users as teaming when there is zero evidence to support such.

Spreading rumours suggesting that people were cheating by controlling dice, again zero evidence to support such.

Here you will see I warned a heavy ban would be on the horizon. Now I didn't follow that through and again gave chances. My mistake I guess.

http://www.galacticmag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=46288&highlight=wallace#46288

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:32 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Locking thread Reply with quote

I am locking this thread as it has been settled and Wallace is banned.
Tina is not a part of this complaint and no shouldnt be posting here. Trace intentionally made new sections on the forum for those who want to voice their opinion and it is not here unless you are involved PERIOD.

ITS ALL GOOD