Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheaters
      All times are GMT  

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:38 pm
socialS
Asteroid

Post subject: cheaters Reply with quote

The game just ended, it was about 80 minutes long, so it started 80 minutes before this post. (3:35pm EST -5)

Their usernames were:
liubo2004s
toyster

Liubo2004s bought properties, and gave them to toyster (browns and purples)

Liubo2004s left in last place, and got toyster properties to get him into 1st place. Without the properties from liubo2004s, toyster would not have gotten 1st place, and would have ended up in 3rd.

Liubo2004s received no benefit from giving toysster the properties...

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:33 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

The brown trade was offered by liubo2004s, which was 400. Due to the points level of this player I think it maybe a case of not understanding values properly perhaps. So I would here of given 25%, but due to the further trade later on pinks which was in no way going to increase libubo's end rank I've decided on 50% reduction to both.

The second trade (pinks) I think is one of those borderline ones where one player is trying to improve their position, but the other player is in such a weak position that its just not going to do much for them but give a couple extra laps of the board.
Due to this I am not issuing a ban on this occasion, but a warning for future trading that both players must gain reasonable hope to improve end rank, especially in late trades within the game.

50% reduction to toyster and liubo2004