Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheat trade offers.
      All times are GMT  

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:16 pm
marlon1
Planetoid

Post subject: cheat trade offers. Reply with quote

Players :
Krml
marlon123
kblo
luthifael

time : approx 22 : 20 BST

Unfair 1 :Krml has three blacks and one white, I had two whites and one black. he kept on sending i believe unfair trade offers.

Unfair 2 : Then he opened the second red, and gave for 630 to the owner of the first red at 22 : 39.

Unfair 3 : Keep on sending bad offers and was speaking ill of me on the chat like "people like Marlon go out first" etc . Please go through the chat.

Unfair 4 : He bought the last red and when he was loosing he auctioned, it went for 1000 approx at 22: 56 BST only because the other player pushed it higher.

I had acquired three pink and one black and would of won because only one other player had blue and yellow . I came 3/4 and lost points. Since he cheated and caused me to loose, I would like the points I lost to be restored.

This game is fun, but it spoils my time here when i have to play with sour players. I believe if someone behaves badly they should be kicked out.

Many thanks
Marlon.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately we do not restore points even IF you have been cheated against.

As for opening the red...any player may open any property at any time, usually it is strategy. Auctioning a property you own is also allowed, the only way you can prevent it going for a low amount is to keep cash in reserve which isnt alway possible.

I am issuing a warning to Krml to not degrade other players nor make negative comments about them, please keep it to yourself. AND watch that all trade offers are fair. When someone repeatedly denies the trade do not keep repeating the same trade offer, it is irritating.

ITS ALL GOOD