Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints COMPLAINT SECTION IN LOCK DOWN!
      All times are GMT  

Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 pm
trace567

Post subject: COMPLAINT SECTION IN LOCK DOWN! Reply with quote

Sadly due to a handful of forum users who persist in using complaint section threads for their own amusement and not for the purpose of which it was created I have taken it to lock down.

What this means

All new threads will be locked upon sight by a moderator. After a ruling is placed the thread will remain locked!
If you need to contact the moderator who made the ruling for clarification or extra information, please use the forum PM system to do this.

If you are unhappy with a ruling, whether or not you were involved you may do the following - PM myself or CYN, or you may choose to PM the moderator who placed the ruling.

Every user is entitled to challenge a ruling - please do this within 7 days of the ruling being made. You may contact an admin myself trace567 or CYN for this via the forum private message system.

If a user places a comment or post on a thread before moderators have locked it,
moderators reserve the right to delete the post if it is felt to not be of benefit to the thread!

The complaint section will return to an unlocked section when it is felt by moderators and admin's that users are now prepared to use this section properly. Until such a time the section will remain in LOCK DOWN.
When we choose to UNLOCK again, if users again return to their old ways then we will return to LOCK DOWN.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:11 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

As you will see I have unlocked the complaint section as I believe a week to have been long enough this time to show that I really do mean business when I say this section is not here to be abused or used as a form of entertainment. There are other forum sections available to all to enjoy debate, humor, and general discussions etc.

If this section is again abused by a users it will be taken back to lock down.