Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Sazon
      All times are GMT  

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:49 pm
Aayush_3feb
Asteroid

Post subject: Sazon Reply with quote

I was playing with user id 'aayush_3feb' in a 3p with 'sazon', and issiar. sazon, with 4000 cash auctioned and didnt bid for a 3rd red of sazon. it happened after a series of unsuccessful trade offers between me and sazon.

Indian Standard Time 2000 hrs.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:04 pm
sazon
Asteroid

Post subject: Re: Sazon Reply with quote

Aayush_3feb wrote:
I was playing with user id 'aayush_3feb' in a 3p with 'sazon', and issiar. sazon, with 4000 cash auctioned and didnt bid for a 3rd red of sazon. it happened after a series of unsuccessful trade offers between me and sazon.

Indian Standard Time 2000 hrs.

Hi. I tried to trade with aayush_3feb sending him fair offers several times. His offers were one sided all the time. I did open the third red, but He accused me with helping him all the time, which is not true. U can chat all trade offers that he tried to rip me off. It was so annoying to play against him and now at the end he even raise this issue, here on the forum.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 pm
Aayush_3feb
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

I was winning with a green, yellow and black monopoly when i stopped playing and timed out. I did it just to post the complaint here. Amongst the rules Kreso has reported that 'not bidding where it is disadvantageous to you' is cheating. under that definition, Sazon has got to be banned.

whichever mod undertakes this, check the offers i made, and the cash of all players at the time, and if you find it unfair, ban me too. But sazon was playing sore when he let issair buy the red. he ought to be banned.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 pm
sazon
Asteroid

Aayush_3feb wrote:
I was winning with a green, yellow and black monopoly when i stopped playing and timed out. I did it just to post the complaint here. Amongst the rules Kreso has reported that 'not bidding where it is disadvantageous to you' is cheating. under that definition, Sazon has got to be banned.

whichever mod undertakes this, check the offers i made, and the cash of all players at the time, and if you find it unfair, ban me too. But sazon was playing sore when he let issair buy the red. he ought to be banned.

ur trading offers to me were bad. One sided all the time. Asking 2k and pink, and giving me blue (set for me) and brown (not set!) U tell me what kind of offer is this? And he was not rolling but letting the time passed. U could write ur complain here after the game but no. U just wait untill you are out. I hit this red in order to speed up this annoying game. Anyway he was winning in this case when u didnt want to trade. So why to play 1h. That was my reasonning. And otherwise I was not helping this guy at all so no teaming whatsoever.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:42 pm
trace567

Whilst Kreso's rules do state regarding auctions, due to lack of data collected by the server we are unable to rule on auctions within this game.

I have flicked over the trade offers, and yes the trade of 2000 cash and 1 pink for last d blue and 1 brown seems rather excessive. Blue are not cheap to upgrade, I know saxon had just under 4000 cash, but it is still quite over priced in my opinion that is.

Aayush_3feb please don't hold games up in order to post a report, please just make a quick note of the players in the game and post after. Even if you can only recall the beginning of the users names, we can usually work from that.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:34 pm
Aayush_3feb
Asteroid

Ok, then. I gave you excessive info, which you didn't need. So sorry about that.

If I had provided a little less data, maybe then posting a complaint wouldn't have been utterly useless? I'll bear that in mind.