Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints 5p Game, pls check it !
      All times are GMT  

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:10 pm
battle77
Planetoid

Post subject: 5p Game, pls check it ! Reply with quote

Hi,

5p Game, end at this time.

battle77 = me
ChipChipperson
generalsuntzu
dropd
YACOAY

trace pls check the trade between ChipChipperson and dropd, 100% "cheat trade" for 1000 = full black, orange and and and

In my opinion that all ruin the whole game and forced me to resign the game !

Thanks a lot.

regards
battle77

Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 am
movierain
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all I (ChipChipperson) did not trade with anyone. I auctioned off my properties and left. Which I admit was out of line but this game was a the most painfully slow game I have ever played.

Nobody was using give and they were slow to bid and it there was a long pause before every roll. When I complained in the chat Battle seemed to take even more time to roll. YACOAY couldn't take it anymore so he quit early and so did I. It was wrong for auctioning off my properties but stalling to induce frustration is out of line and very unsportsmanlike.

I don't know if its possible for a mod to see how long they were taking in-between roles but it was the slowest game ever.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:14 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

The trade was at 80 start (63 mins into the game!) the game had gone to 3p as 2 had quit.

The trade was between dropd and generalsuntzu.

1000 cash giving 3 black, 3 orange, 2 brown, 2 red. These made sets for general.

At start 80 this is well below base value.

3 black - 500 each = 1500
2 red - 500 each = 1000
3 orange - 100 each = 300
2 brown - 200 each = 400

= 3200

Whilst it is not necessary to always meet base value provided the trade is good and benefical to both players. This was a case of dropd giving ALL his property to general at start 80 for 1000.
Whilst this did place generalsuntzu deeply into minus, he owned 1 black, 4 white, 1 brown, 3 dark blue on level 4, 1 red, pink on level 3, and green on level 5.

100% cheat trade

Generalsuntzu 50% point reduction
Due to a cheat trade also yesterday that i ruled at 25% reduction due to being new. You are now on a serious warning, anymore cheat trades anytime soon as we go to ban.

Dropd 50% point reduction and 30 day ban
I have checked over chat logs for you for a few days, I see nothing but you causing unnecessary upset in games. You have one hell of an attitude problem towards others.
The chat in a game on the 12th was discusting, and not the type of chat I ever wish to see from you again.
Whilst I cannot directly prove this, I am 99% certain you are maxc who was banned before.
But as I cannot prove this we will start based soley on your current behaviour.
30 day ban

Battle77 - Whilst I cannot prove movierain's statements to be either true or false, I do know from games I have played with you, that you tend to play somewhat slow. Not bidding, or using give, slow bidding etc.
I will ask you now to please speed up your game, for the sake of others.

ChipChipperson - You have already stated regarding you auctioning your properties before quitting. You know that this is not good to do. As you yourself have confessed and said you were in the wrong, I will leave it at that.