Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints cheat trade
      All times are GMT  

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:13 pm
belkin
Planetoid

Post subject: cheat trade Reply with quote

3 player game date:16:02:2011 time:22:40. uk time, the russian, wez, and my self just a spliff. wez sold the russian 2 purple for 1200 and just after that he sold the russian 2 yellow and 3 brown for 2000 please check the log to back up what i am saying. i think these trades are unfair and appropriate action should be taken thanks

Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:19 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

At start 80 wez offers Therussian 2 pink for 1200. The 3rd is currently unowned.
Therussian had pretty much no income, just 2 extractors. Wez had bought some what more property then he could use.
Wez was -16 cash 1700 credit at the time. He needed cash in order to upgrade the greens.

This gave him enough cash to build green to level 2. The pinks were a chance for therussian to gain a set, if he landed the 3rd and bought it.

So on that trade I can take no action as it both benefited both, and had hope to advance them both.

The following trade:

Start 50

Wez now has -600 cash 1650 credit
3 upgrades to green.
Therussian has 7895 cash, but still no properties for income but the 2 white.
Just_a_spliff owning 4 black, orange full and 2 white for income, cash down to 800 through having blocked the last pink (by the looks)

Wez offers therussian a trade to buy 2 yellow, and 3 brown for 2000.
Wez has no upgrades on these properties.
Whilst the price is a little under base, at 50 start...and wez (if they trade) about to place green on full upgrades, I would be doubtful of therussian would of paid full price.

The 2000 cash gave wez funds to builds green fully, with 200 cash spare.
The yellow and brown could be built by therussian fully for 2700. This placed his cash at 3100, income of yellow and brown and 2 white at start 50.

Therefore the trade both benefited and had potential to advance both players. It appears it did as the final rank order was as follows - Therussian 1st, Wez 2nd

So therefore I can take no action on the above trades.