Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints bad trade
      All times are GMT  

Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 pm
Welsh-Leek
Ex Moderator

Post subject: bad trade Reply with quote

5p game just finished... trade reported to trace during game.

trade between hartys & hockey start +60

2 dblues for 853.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:54 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

The trade was sent by Hockey at start 75. His cash was 2300. Also owned 4 black and orange fully upgraded.
Hartys was -473 cash, owned green but only 1 upgrade. He also owned all 4 white.

The trade was hockey buying 2 dark blue (making a set for him) for 853.

This is only 53 over base value and credit value.
Whilst it can be said that the trade helped harty get out of minus, there is no reason why the trade could not of been for more. Hockey had funds to offer a higher price, but there was no attempt made by harty to try and get a better deal.

If harty had not been in minus at the time of the trade, I would say this was without a doubt a cheat trade. However, since harty was in minus and it was costing him to pass start each time. Plus he urgently needed more upgrades on Green. He would not manage this all the time he was in minus.

However without question this is a bad trade, and a by fair better fairer trade could easily of been made.

Therefore I will treat this as a borderline trade with 25% reduction to both.

Also just yesterday harty under the user name totihari recieved a 25% point reduction for another borderline trade. If there is a repeat of this in the near future I will have to start with a ban.

Hockey....It has come to my attention that you only ever speak in caps. People have asked you to please remove the capslock, however you refuse saying you cannot. I however don't believe that, it is not pleasant to be in games with someone who is shouting at you, it comes across as agressive.
You have until this time tommorow to sort this capslock issue out, or I will be placing a ban whilst you locate how to turn it off!

25% point reduction to harty
25% point reduction to hockey