Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Bezma
      All times are GMT  

Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:27 pm
Ali3tair
Asteroid

Post subject: Bezma Reply with quote

Hey dude, you just kicked and banned me. Same username on forum as in game...
Anyways, I derive real enjoyment from Galactic Magnate and honestly intended no insult to anyone in the game lobby. I have just restarted playing after a monthly lay-off.

I was not aware swearing was not allowed in the lobby. Anyways I really am offering a sincere apology, and would really appreciate being allowed to play Galactic Magnate. I actually had no idea this forum existed, and after a google search and joining this community have I been able to do this.

regards,
Alistair

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:20 pm
bezma2

Post subject: Reply with quote

See Alistair, you should know that swear is not alowed not only on lobby but in any online game . I take your apology but , the ban stays and it is only 5 day becouse you did apologise for your action . Please , dont do this again becouse it will increase to much more time than this . I hope you will understand my action and , after you do your ban , you will come back and enjoy in this beatifull game .
Regards
Bezma

Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 pm
Ali3tair
Asteroid

Post subject: Reply with quote

I do understand, but I do plead for you to overturn it.
My laptop is terrible (craptop) and GM it is literally the best and only game it can run. Otherwise it's solitaire...

I genuinely did not mean to break any rules, and my swearing was not aimed specifically at anyone to cause offence. More an eagerness to get a game underway.

I promise this will not occur again, and for the sake of an enjoyable weekend as a vent away from my thesis II'd really appreciate being able to play some Galactic Magnate.