Post subject: trade doubt Reply with quote

5p game:
totihari
molecule8
zevs
prince_forever(me)
dragoooonnnn

time:just game finish around 18.30 indian time

i trade took place at recesiion fr pink fr 1600 between toti and dragonnn when i feel totihari was clearly winning with 3000 smthing cash greens and cyans full
nt sure its a bad trade or not just wanna confirm thx Confused Confused Confused

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:17 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

It was without doubt an unnecessary trade on totihari's part. However usually I would be wanting a clearer cash difference with the properties to back it up. But looking at it, I don't think it was possible for totihari to fall to 2nd.
However the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th placing was extremely tight. It was really down to dice who scrapped into what position. Dragooooon had hope of possibly gaining 2nd, provided the dice didn't decide otherwise. Even with only orange, she had greatest cash funds which with green on the board and ec could of swung a 2nd from it.

Now I could of put this one down to nievity on totihari's part, but the chat clearly shows he didn't believe he needed the pink to win. Also some minutes before the trade of which was sent by dragon, she states clearly in chat that totihari wins.

25% reduction to both totihari and dragooooonnnnn