Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints 3p game cheat trade
      All times are GMT  

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:50 am
movierain
Asteroid

Post subject: 3p game cheat trade Reply with quote

I just finished a 3p game with genralsuntzu and barrackobama, I was ChipChipperson.

Early in the game general refused every trade that was offered. But then it was the most unbelievable refusal I have seen. I offered him a 3rd green and 4th black for 2 whites (for a set) and 1 yellow. And he refused! Now I know refusing a trade is not against the rules but there should be a line somewhere. What he was essentially saying is barrackobama can win the game and I don't care.

Now here is the obvious cheat. Towards the end of the game he purchased 1 orange (not a set just one orange) from barrack for 1400. Now it doesn't matter because the game was already decided due to generals refusal to trade but this just illustrates that this guy has no business playing the game.

He even said in the chat that galactic mag is the same as monopoly and the only reason hes playing GM is because he couldn't find a place to play monopoly. I'm sure this is not the first time or the last that he ruins a game. He should be banned IMO, but obviously it is not up to me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Start -275
Trade:

From barrackobama to generalsuntzu

Cash: 1423

Giving 1 orange (of which barrackobama owned all 3 of)

Barrackobama was easily winning the game, and in taking this trade it certainly killed generalsuntzu who's cash was 573 prior to the trade.

So without question this was a cheat trade, but one of which didn't alter the end ranks of the game.

I'm not impressed with barrak since he should never of sent such a trade. Generalsuntzu is pretty new to GM, and from what I can tell needs some help to understand the game and how to play fairly.

I have checked a handful of days chat logs for him, the odd sentence he says is pretty unacceptable. Not talking swearing, just vular chat of a highly juvenile nature.
So I will give a warning here for general conduct on GM, chat and trades.

50% point reduction to barrackobama for sending such a trade to a new user.
25% point reduction to generalsuntzu for accepting the trade.
Warning for conduct and trades.

I will also speak to General if I find him online to draw his attention to these issues.