Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints suspected cheating
      All times are GMT  

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:04 pm
oiiiiiiiiii
Asteroid

Post subject: suspected cheating Reply with quote

hi i was playing with my awooooooooooga account in 4p against nicer0 sriram_krish cant remember the other player the quit at the start . at around 6.30 uk time at the start of the game i thought that sriram-krish gave nicer0 the extractors very easily . then later on in the game i sold sriram_krish the 3rd blue for 1000 plus his two oranges he he ended up a few hundred inj credit it was quite early though i tried to buy his red at round about cost he rejected then sold his three blues for 2100 then quit a few rolls later handing nicer0 the game .

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:50 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly I can find no direct connection or linkage between the two players.

Things appear to have turned bad after the orange/d blue trade. I think when he took that trade he placed himself in a tricky situation to try and get them built, having only yellow for income. Whilst you owned pinks and nicer owned all 4 black and all 4 white.

After having accepted the orange/dblue trade the next trade offer comes from nicer0 to buy the 3 dark blue for 1900.
Your offer for 1 red for 900 came after as did the 2nd offer of 1 red for 700.
Nicer0 then increases his original offer to 2100 for the dark blues. It is this that he then accepts.

He then leaves the game approx 2 mins after the trade is accepted.

Now I cannot do anything regarding nicer0, I can only assume he had no idea he would quit and that he sent the trade in good faith.

So it goes down to siram_krish, but again I cannot tell why he quit. Could he of dc'ed, or decided to simply give up. I just don't know.
But I can at this time find no evidence to show they were working together as a team here. Obviously should any further players report etc then this will be taken into consideration.

As the trade was fair and reasonable there is no penalty I can give.