Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments STAFF VACANCIES AND OFFERS
      All times are GMT  

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:50 am
MrCrabbs

Post subject: Reply with quote

I think fingerbun's above application may be the finest application ever made for anything, ever.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:18 am
BrownSandwich
Planetoid

Post subject: Reply with quote

Application? Where?

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 pm
DonKill3r
Asteroid

Post subject: Application for tournament MOD. Reply with quote

Hi there.

I am Joker8989. Also other accounts i play under are J-o-k-e-r/Kill3r/Donkill3r. Etc.

I'm sure many of you are aware of me. I am 23 years old & despite my GM past which MODS will be aware of. Despite that i have been clean for a long time now.

I believe that i could add a certain interest to the game when it comes down to the tournaments. I have been playing like 4-5 years i think. A very long time nevertheless so my experience & knowledge of the game is fairly advantageous.

I am extremely active. For around 12-14 hours a day. So i have much time on my hands & can regularly hold tournaments &/or moderate if i am to be put forward for the role i would be willing to accept.

In my present years i am VERY MUCH settled down & would love to bring weekly or perhaps fortnightly tournament to the game.

Regular tournaments with perhaps less prize points so more people can get involved & i have plenty of ideas that could brighten up the future of GM. I would make a great addition to the team & i hope i will be considered for some sort of role.

Best Regards

Joker8989