Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Help and Support banned
      All times are GMT  

Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 pm
Apollon
Planetoid

Post subject: banned Reply with quote

Hi, when I try to log on to the game it say my computer is banned. It cant be! I did not do anything wrong to annyone ever. whats wrong? Confused

Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:45 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

Are your user names moontrip, tina1980 and Kickass?

If so you have got banned due to the ban on wallace which has used the name kickass.

If the above isn't you, then please let me know your most recently used user name.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 pm
Apollon
Planetoid

He let me use his nickname cause I was new and he wanted me to play with higher points.
He told me he asked the modarater and it was okay...
I did not do anything wrong. I promise.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:17 pm
wallace
Planetoid

Hi trace,

I intruduced moontrip to the game. She couldn't play a 4 player game because her account was so low, so I gave her one of my accounts. I think you were on the lobby and I told you about it at the time.
She hasn't done anything and should not have her computer banned. Please just check the ip locations which you will find to be different.

Take care.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:10 pm
trace567

Ok well if I didn't tell you off at the time then thats my error. I guess maybe I was multi tasking or something.

The fact is accounts cannot be passed to others, it is classed as point passing. Whilst your intentions were good, I'm afraid it is infact against the rules.

Since this appears to be an over sight by me, what I will ask is that you let me know which account this is. I will then remove the points from that account (I believe it is likely the kickass account right?)

Then whilst this is NOT something generally done. As on checking in admin there is only this 1 name linking you. SO I will unban moontrip's pc. IF I find that any of this is lies then both with be banned for good.

Fair enough?