Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints these new players suspiciously seem like team
      All times are GMT  

Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 am
molecule
Planet

Post subject: these new players suspiciously seem like team Reply with quote

at about 5am cental time here 1st game was almost over. just finished 2nd game with ktz and AsTiMX, first game was definately cheat astimx sold all his props for 1600 and resigned, 2nd game traded 1 pink for 1000 so he would get 2nd, i had other 2. i know you cant tell who bids what but to open each others props and not bid continuously throughout game and then trade

Last edited by molecule on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't got through all the trade log of today alone yet. But I have seen most of 4 games between zkt and Rstimx. Which is more than enough to see quite clearly that they have been teaming.

I have counted 10 or so cheat trades between them (so far) just today alone in 4 games.

Both to receive 30 day bans and 50% point reductions for cheat trading and teaming.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 am
molecule
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

before 12am central ktz and astimx came online and declared in 3p, i ended up in 4p with them, the game will pretty much speak for itself, latone got the bad end of a deal and resigned i was about to suggest a reverse, i stayed in bcuz i thought i could at least beat one of them, but no it took almost all their combined money and lots of cheat trades to make me 3rd.
i would like to warn new players they are leaving channel to get games