Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints 4 player game.
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:37 pm
bezma2

Post subject: Reply with quote

Wallace . You think that mods job is so easy ? You are here 3 years and you are talking like you know everything ? Do you know enything about how hard is to be a mod ( for free ) and how hard is to judge what is good and what is wrong . Do you know how many good and fair mods GM lose becouse of situation like this one ? Becouse of moaning and atacking mods about their hard work , the same and similar moan you did in this case . If you try to be honest person , than you should realize that every game and every case is different in many ways when you look at . Checking the game is not so easy like you think it is . All mods , especially Trace and Cyn , are trying to bee fair and honest , and they try to resolve every problem and situation in best way they can . You should appreciate the fact that we have someone who is willing to do this job , with all kind of people we have here , and lose their time and nerve to hellp us on GM .

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:55 pm
wallace
Planetoid

A lot of fair points. I certainly appeciate that it is an unpaid job. However I have no idea how hard or easy it is to monitor the games. I do however see a lot of in depth study and judgement in other similar cases and quite stern action taken

I dont claim to know everything. But I know the rules and I know how to play fairly. I dont stall the game, I try to be helpful, I trade fairly, I dont auction at the end in spite if im loosing and I dont accept unfair help.
I also dont team with people I know.

I very rarely post a complaint, and only did so because this one was so obvious, to me and the other player it affected also.

The forum is here for this reason, I thought. Are you are telling me not to use it again because the mods job is very difficult ?

In which case its all a bit pointless.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 pm
trace567

Wallace I'm sorry but I strongly suggest you take the rest of the day, or at the least a few hours to go away and calm down.

You have clearly had a bad day here on GM. But this is seriously getting out of hand now.

The ruling was made based on the game and the information available on the system. Equally it is not the case that one action such as opening anothers property alone is punishable.

This thread is now being locked. If you continue to go on about this, then I'm sorry but it will go badly for you. So please, take a time out, watch some tv or something and come back to playing after a little break.

And NO this is NOT a ban, just a word of advice.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:53 am
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: UNLOCKED TO MAKE A FINAL COMMENT Reply with quote

Wallace please know that many friends of mercedes here will tell you, he plays to win and does not help anyone in the way you are saying. He plays hard against friends and people he doesnt know. Believe me i have played him and friend or not he will beat me if he can.

ITS ALL GOOD
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2