Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Off Topic Chit Chat Peoples that i miss
      All times are GMT  

Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Peoples that i miss Reply with quote

Hey guys, these are the old great players and peoples that i miss so much here, plz if one of u read its pm me, i miss you all so much

Husky: Great person and one of the best mods of ever( to me the best one)
Carrie: Hey girl, we got a problems in past but i miss you, how are the kids an? Miss you
Muffin: Omg! This one i dont see for so long time! Miss you man, i really do!
Popov: Prob the best 2p player of ever, miss to beat u and to be beated for u ...
Meg: aka bevans_girl , have u ever married? lol .. Miss you soooo much! Hope everything is fine
Alishba: Sisterrrrrrrrrr, I really really really really miss you... Best sister of ever , Love u so much!! Plz pm me as soon as u can!!!!!!!
Ansu: Great player and great person, i respect too much him and wonder how is ur life going Sad Ansuuuuuuu aka Best_Player come back for us.( I also miss ur wife, how are the kidds? Hope the best for u all)
Trish: I know she is here often but how we dont talk for some time, miss you too Very Happy
Sandan: Hey Juninho , how ur brazilian ill speak portuguese, Pqp cara, como tao as coisas ai no canada? Caraca da noticias velho!
Mia: She is always online on msn but i really miss our games in past. Luv ya mia
Jonjony: hehehe <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< No1 Jonjony fa! Great boy and great person, to me THE BEST OF EVER!! hehehe
Booga: Brillant player, i know almost of u have never player against him, i got this pleasure, he is just a genious! Miss u man
Schon: aka the time, really a great person, and the best 5p game with prab, the best guys i have ever meet .
Bezma: I think its him who should complain coz im the guys who is away not him rsrsrs... Bezmahi san! The master one, u have a lot of respect from me and a friend for all life! Love u man!
Judd: Big guy, big player, BIG BIG! I admire u so much man! Liverpoolllllllllllllll hehehe
Prab: I dunno what really happened here but this is one of the best peoples i meet in life. U will always have my respect no matter what happens! Man, hope u back as soon as possibles, gm needs u!
Helen: I miss her complains about how this games sucks at luck hehehehe! Sweetheart, u stiil the best one for me! Luv ya so much

Well this is my list, hope dont forget any1 hehehe If i miss im sorry, Love and peace, its what gm and worlds needs! Hope all this trouble and all anger ends and we gm players can one day be AGAIN a great familly wish too much friendship!
Regards David

Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:14 pm
bezma2

Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post David .
You listed many good players and friends here . Many of them come here time to time trying to find the old good friends , the old good games , the old good moanings and complains about game and luck , the old good friendship we all had in past . But i can only said , its all here waiting to them to find old and new friends . The old good game is here . We cant go back in past , we must go in good new future on GM . I miss all of them but, i cant live in past , trying to bring it back . I ( we ) must go forward trying to find new friends , new good games , and all the rest will come back sooner or latter .
P.S. The list is ok exept one pearson who did a big mess here lattely . You didnt mention one of the best sisters we had on GM >>> wala-tala <<< hehe . Shame on you Davidhi - san , hehe . Great wishies to you my friend . Hope to see you back soon .
Regards Bezmahi-san

Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:22 pm
judd
Planet

thanks for the shout out into the hall of fame david Wink

gerrard may not be at liverpool next year, so wait to choose your top carefully (how about mascharano Laughing )

whisky will come with the chosen players shirt Wink

Cool

Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:43 pm
theunknownamus

I wish I would have been here sooner to have met many on this list but Im glad I got to meet some. This is turely a hall of legends. A toast to the past, present, and future. *clink* Smile

Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:54 am
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

Laughing

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:05 pm
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

hey david you know most of these ppl are on facebook, at least i know meg and helen are plus prab and even carrie... husky doesn't really use it and kreso is on it too but i dont think he really uses it either

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:47 pm
bezma2

Prab on face ...... ops ..... Facebook is counting last days on net , hehe .

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:01 pm
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

wow you think facebook will cease to exist soon?

Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm
bezma2

Yes , prab is on it , hehe

Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:11 pm
Bill2k06
Ex Moderator

although we didnt see eye to eye in recent times david, you must admit we had many lond chats about anything and everything , i remember the days you first came here with little english and to see what you write now in english it is a pleasure to see how good your english is, i really am proud, well done,

the list is soooo soooo long i saw this game for 5years and saw a lot of good memorable players come and go from this game,

hope everyone and all is well.

speak soon

Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:59 pm
aussie
Ex Moderator

Josh, I was on fb but it was always crashing so i quit ...too frustrating

David...yeah well what can I say except you know what I think.

Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:04 pm
DavidNobre
Ex Moderator

i do Laughing

Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:00 am
theunknownamus

aussie wrote:
Josh, I was on fb but it was always crashing so i quit ...too frustrating

Ahh yes... tell me about it. Wink

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:15 pm