Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Announcements, Maintenance and Tournaments Locking posts
      All times are GMT  

Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:28 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: Locking posts Reply with quote

You can post a subject if you find it necessary, however any subject about another player or yourself will only be open so long. Dragging it out and taking shots at each other back and forth is not what the forum is for. You may take it to private or another chat program but it will not be done here.
The subject of Joker and Sim is closed please leave it be. Any further posts regarding this subject will be locked or moved.

ITS ALL GOOD

Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:41 am
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand and never have understood the extensive level of censorship in this forum. I mean I am in this investment forum and no mods censor or warn anyone for anything practically...........I rip people apart all day long there and people are doing the same to me and no moderator is saying a word b/c at least there everyone know they should be able to fend for themselves since everyone there are adults. You can see it for yourself here in this thread, my user name is getmoneygettmoney:

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Genius-Funds-Geniusfund-t220214.html&st=24555

So seriously whats up with this and having to resort to locking posts all the time....... maybe some people have a lot to say. Its not that hard if they start saying something you don't like to just not read the particular threat if one takes offense to something. If people aren't swearing or making blatant highly offensive remarks then they should be allowed to keep talking. Maybe people here are overly sensitive

Confused

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:02 am
judd
Planet

whats your current investment portfolio focused towards yahoo?

as you'll be aware, studdying stocks etc, anything is possible, and human beings can achieve truely amazing things, however, there are normaly one or two key constraints, here it is cyns time, she doesn't have time to debate everything with everyone nor want to. so i guess closing threads puts a lid on them to save them escalating to silly ness.

you got shares in oil and commodities?

Cool

Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:12 pm
HHHfan
Moon

yaaahoooo_2010 wrote:
I don't understand and never have understood the extensive level of censorship in this forum. I mean I am in this investment forum and no mods censor or warn anyone for anything practically...........I rip people apart all day long there and people are doing the same to me and no moderator is saying a word b/c at least there everyone know they should be able to fend for themselves since everyone there are adults. You can see it for yourself here in this thread, my user name is getmoneygettmoney:

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Genius-Funds-Geniusfund-t220214.html&st=24555

So seriously whats up with this and having to resort to locking posts all the time....... maybe some people have a lot to say. Its not that hard if they start saying something you don't like to just not read the particular threat if one takes offense to something. If people aren't swearing or making blatant highly offensive remarks then they should be allowed to keep talking. Maybe people here are overly sensitive

Confused

i have been saying this for a long time. this is the only forum on the net i have ever found, that everyone eventually has to find to defend themselves, yet, its so restricted!

you know, if you think about it, maybe its the mods secret vendetta to keep the player numbers down, for two reasons. # 1 to keep the game within their little circle of people, and #2 because secretly, they all know the server is a piece of junk, and couldnt handle a high number of players. Idea

and locking posts is their little way of feeling high and mighty. for whatever reason, no matter who it seems is a mod, they always become arrogant and power hungry. they rule incosistantly, lock posts and suppress opinions that do not match their own... its pathetic really!

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:04 pm
trace567

Damn how great is the GM forum. I can always be sure of a good chuckle. Laughing

Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:51 pm
palabra
Ex Moderator

trace567 wrote:
Damn how great is the GM forum. I can always be sure of a good chuckle. Laughing

ah yes trace. i always get a good laugh myself Very Happy

Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:43 pm
CYN
Admin
Admin

Post subject: ITS A GAME SITE Reply with quote

This is a forum for the GM game site not one of your other forums.
You may state your opinion about whatever you wish under whatever subject it pertains to HOWEVER ongoing posts for items that required a decision and got one will not be left open for people, especially those not involved, to rant, rave and complain. Any posts demeaning anyone including a mod, or a complaint that has been reviewed and answered will not be left open for those of you to go on and on with rubbish.
Its the way it is folks and if you dont like it you can go to your other forums you speak of and post all you want but it wont be here.
Demeaning a mod and the job they are doing is a punishable offense and will be penalized/punished if it continues. Again if you dont like it , go elsewhere.

ITS ALL GOOD