Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Help and Support Joker Returns (Hopefully)
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:11 pm
trace567

Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know if either have even seen this thread in honesty. I will however if I see any mod online later will ask them to come and look at this thread urgently.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:19 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: re Reply with quote

Will this be likely to be decided today?

I would really like to get back into the game if possible

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:12 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: well Reply with quote

Well it now seems that i will be banned for alot longer at this rate but i would like to propose a solution to all of this,I have two idea as a matter of a fact,As it seems that the other MODS are neither available and we are all unsure of when they will be available i propose the following,

Firstly You trace & sim and every other MOD available discuss this and come to a final decision,And my other is too take a vote on wether i should be allowed to play oncemore,

This will solve the issue if the MODS are still not available,However i dont think that by a vote i will win its just an option we might have,The thing is i just want to get back in the game as soon as i can,You dont know how it feels to be unbanned and then ripped back into the ban quicker than it got undone,It was a nasty move and im not happy about it,But what can i do,So i hope that we can come to a decision by tomorrow hopefully so i can know where i stand,

I dont think your find anyone as sorry as i am right now,I know what i did was wrong but that was 11 months ago,Please unban me or at least give me a final answer,Wether its a yes or a no i just want to know what will happen,Its torture waiting on these MODS to be honest and really hope we can solve this quickly,

Thanks for reading and ill be back on to check this within the next 8 hours or so.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards

Jay (aka) The Joker.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 pm
bezma2

You dont give up ,
She explane to you everything you have to know but you still go with your atemption to finish your ban earlier . And , who said to you that other mods will decide in your favor ? I did reed many of your post on forum in last year and half and , after several warnings and bans you did get , all your post begins with ...Iam sorry ...It will never happend again ...and so and so .
Than , dont forget all that spaming on forum ... atacks on moderators ...
I think ( iam 99% shure) that before you get a year ban , Sim gave to you a 5-10 days ban , correct me if Iam vrong . And now , even Sim is not a moderator any more , he lift your ban without asking anyone of curent mod , mods in charge . Very brave . But , he will be punish for that - I hope . If not , I will talk with ovner of this game and there will be many changes here , beleve me .
So , for finish Jay . my sugestion for you is ... in next month till your ban is still on , you think about how you will return in this game , with what maners and future behavior . This game have something that many of us cant explane and that is >>>>big desire to play almost every day <<<<
And only way to keep it like it is ...is strong mods and rules we must maintain .
Dont take this personaly , please , but you must do your ban becouse you deserve it in any means .
P.S. Some players ( fortunately only 2-3 ) are now against Trace becouse of you but , beleve me , she dont deserve that . She did a very good job here .

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:47 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: ok Reply with quote

For starters Trace doesnt deserve any judgement from anyone,She done her job & does it well,As a matter of a fact i am going to agreewith her decision to reinstate the ban,Under the circumstances i think that i have done plenty of time,However thats not for me to decide.

And about all my posts begginning with i am sorry,That is not true.But the fact of the matter is i am sorry for what i did,very sorry.

Also i never said the MODS will vote in my favour,I did actually say im not expecting anyone to vote for me with a yes,It was just a proposal.

As for Sim5,Im not aware what has happened to him,Wether he has been banned or not,He showed that he can forgive me for what i done,Perhaps everyone else can hopefully forgive me too.

However i think that i hve served my fair share of time,I have done 11 months without a Word,I dont expect this to be approved just like that i was simply given my suggesstions and opinions.

As i have said before everyone makes mistakes,But to heir is human,to forgive,Divine.

I do deserve a chance because i will now remain calm in games,I will keep myself to myself in games,And i have come to terms with my karma you could say.

I think that trace was correct in her actions but i was only saying that it wasnt a very nice feeling,Not that she was wrong for doing it,Well done trace on doing you job well,I can respect that.

I am sorry and just hope,just hope your all forget about this mistake i made 11 months ago because i have and now im a different person,A different player,and have a different life,All i want is to be able to have the chance to play again.

If you cant forgive me for something i did a long time ago,And you still believe that i am the same old person then thats fine but you will be wrong,I have changed and i deserve a chance.

Thanks

Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:25 pm
bezma2

I didnt say i cant forgive you . I can imagine how is the life without playing this wonderful game . I hope you are diferent pearson now . After all , your one year older and now you know how it is not playing this game so long time. Thats why I post here and the fact iam still one of the active mod ( only for lobby ) .
You deserve a chance to play again but only when your ban ends and you know that . Be patient , do your ban , and try to not get in this situation any more in the future . I hope you come soon to play and i will be onored to play with you ( new you ) . Regards Bez

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Ok bezma,I just hope that the MODS will allow me to play again sooner than my ban ending,Iv done so much time i have forgot how to play,I really want to get back in and carry on playing again,And i hope that they will allow me too,If not theres not much i can do but wait,But i hope that they will make an exception and allow it,

Thanks and night,for now lol

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 am
sim5
Planet

i agree what joker did in past was wrong & therefore he got a ban
now after so many months if he wants to come back after admitting his fault & feeeling guity of his wrong doing we should appreciate his feeling

he was requesting in forum for last few days but was not getting any response from any1
he was sitting in forum for hours & hours for last few days just to c some1 will look into his request
now what else u people want from him... .......

mods may be busy with their day to day life so we all should come forward to make sure we do good things & try to make all happy
at the end whenever they come they can make their final call

i already said i am removing his ban as mods r not available once they come they can look into this & already posted a message in admin why i removed his ban so that mods can look at the reason
what i did only for good reason

we all should follow rules but if for good reason we have to bent some rules without doing any harm to any1 i dont thing there is anything wrong in that
at the end if we can make some1 happy without hurting any1 nothing better than that

let him enjoy his time now in gm if he wants & please every1 welocome him
dont take this game so seriously & try to hurt or insult any1 with ur words or be so harsh on any1 just to prove ur right & other is wrong
just have fun & enjoy all of u

cheers every1 Smile

No expectations, no disappointments.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:56 am
yaaahoooo_2010
Moon

sim5 wrote:
i agree what joker did in past was wrong & therefore he got a ban
now after so many months if he wants to come back after admitting his fault & feeeling guity of his wrong doing we should appreciate his feeling

we all should follow rules but if for good reason we have to bent some rules without doing any harm to any1 i dont thing there is anything wrong in that
at the end if we can make some1 happy without hurting any1 nothing better than that

let him enjoy his time now in gm if he wants & please every1 welocome him
dont take this game so seriously & try to hurt or insult any1 with ur words or be so harsh on any1 just to prove ur right & other is wrong
just have fun & enjoy all of u

cheers every1 Smile

I agree with SIM here and SIM's decision to temporarily remove the ban to let Joker play for the time being until it can be reviewed further by CYN and Matt. Also, I fully agree Joker should get a second chance. In America everyone gets a second chance so he should too. Everyone loves a good comeback story especially when the comeback is from adversity. I'm sure he will be a model GM player after serving such a long punishment.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:23 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Thanks Guys i really appreciate the wise words,And yes i have been lurking in this forum like a monster for 4 days now lol.

I think sim is right in his words and in his actions,but dnt think thats only because he unbanned me,He showed that he can forgive and forget and at the end of the day,we are all human.

Hopefully i will make a good comeback once my ban is done,I can assure that i will be on everyday practicing and hopefully winning.

Please stop the ban and let me play please...

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 am
bezma2

How you can agree with Sim ??
He did three wrong steps here -
1- abuse his power of ex mod and lift the ban
2- he did that without asking all mods in charge
3- and now he is trying to convince all that , he is a good pearson and all others are monsters with no feelings .
Sorry jaaahooo but , what Sim did is wrong and out of any discusion - he abuse his ex mod power and humiliate other mods in their job . All he deserve here is punishment for what he did but , other mods will decide what to do , i hope .
We all know why rules and punishment are made and if you do any exception than all will go in wrong way . And about second chance - its not only in America like you said - its in all world ...everyone get a second chance but .. in this case he had his second chance..and third...and fourth . This is his last chance becouse next ban for him will be permanent and I think he know that .
Jay , we all can forgive and forget , Iam human to , you know .
So , please Jay , do your ban , dont ask any exception for you becouse it lead us to a whole diferent and bad situations in future .

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:41 am
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

I dont think he did abuse his powers at all,He decided to temporarily unban me because the MODS in charge had not seen or replyed too me.

He had sent messages which are probably still unanswered about what he had TEMPORARILY done,

I dont apprieciate you telling me that i must do my whole ban,Thats neither for you or me to decide,But what sim did was correct and noble.He knows me quite well id say and he felt i deserved a chance.

If the others where around to take care of this he would not of needed to decide upon himself,He may not be in charge but the people who are in charge are not here and havent been for a while now,No disrepect to the other MODS im sure your just busy living life so please dont take offense to what i am saying.

Sim never said to anyone or is he trying to conince anyone that he is a good person,We all know he is anyway.And he never ever said that everyone else are monsters with no feelings.

I dont have a clue what your aim here is other than to stir up the situation,Your not to be involved in this and i would be grateful if you would just keep your opinion and your wrongful judgement to yourself.

He did not humilate any other MODS,He mailed them and posted in their forum what he had done TEMPORARILY,until a final decision could be made.

And yet im still here 5 days later with no answer and a ban.

Now if there not around to make the decision then perhaps every other MOD can view this and discuss it and give me an answer,I have been waiting patiently for an answer and just want to get back to te gaming,In my case i should be made an exception,

And by unbanning me is not going to bring everyone else back claiming to be unbanned,Your judegement is wrong there too.

How many players can you say return after 11 months asking to be unbanned.Id say none.So there isnt going to b every other player wanting to be unbanned just because i was unbanned.

This will not lead to any bad situations in the future,That i know for a fact.

~Jay~

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 pm
trace567

Jay, you have managed to wait peacefully for 11 months, so what is a handful of days more waiting for a answer on if your ban can be altered.
I suggest you go away, do whatever you have been for the last few months. Come back here couple times a day to check if matt or cyndi has answered.
Obviously no answer will not go on for weeks, therefore you soon enough will know.

I rebanned as the longer you were back playing, the worse it would be for mods to deal with if they felt they wanted to reban. Plus, let one have a reduced ban, then I believe all the rest deserve the same treatment also. Such as danielson, who was banned for practically the same reason, I believe he may actually have served longer than you already! I am not saying you shouldn't recieve another shot at things, just that if you are given that chance, others also deserve the same.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:45 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Ok thats understandable trace but its been days as it is,It could be up to weeks until i get a decision from these guys,Is there not a faster way of finding out what will happen?

I just want to play i see no harm in removing my ban early thou,Come on just let me play instead of making we wait around for ages.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:08 pm
trace567

Rolling Eyes

Still not learnt to be patient I see.
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next