Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Help and Support Joker Returns (Hopefully)
      All times are GMT  
Post new topic  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:06 pm
sim5
Planet

Post subject: Reply with quote

mods should reply to his request
hopefully we will get him back today

No expectations, no disappointments.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:10 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Look forward to getting back into the game and having some good old fun,Cheers sim your a star.

Thanks

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:13 pm
judd
Planet

sim5 wrote:
mods should reply to his request
hopefully we will get him back today

yay

bring out the joker

get more good guys on here i say

Cool

Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:17 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: lol Reply with quote

If i do get to come back today,Im going to start fresh from the beginning,Just sumthing i fancy doing,I think it will be fun starting a new account and building it up to professional standards,Cant wait to return.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:05 pm
sim5
Planet

i am removing ur ban as mods r not available i am doing this
hopefully when mods will return they will look into this

i am sure u will come back with flying colours
gl Smile

No expectations, no disappointments.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:26 pm
judd
Planet

sim, it's a pleasure to see someone with some common sence

welcome back the joker my good mate

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:33 pm
trace567

sim5 wrote:
i am removing ur ban as mods r not available i am doing this
hopefully when mods will return they will look into this

i am sure u will come back with flying colours
gl Smile

You've got a cheek Prab. How dare you decide without speaking to Cyndi or Matt first!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:29 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Thanks alot guys,I cant thank you enough sim,Im ready to roll & ready to win,Starting fresh on new account aka MrInevitable..

Last edited by Mr Inevitable on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:51 pm
trace567

Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

Mr Inevitable wrote:
Thanks alot guys,I cant thank you enough sim,Im ready to roll & ready to win,Starting fresh on new account aka MrIevitable..

Sorry but Sim had no right to unban you. I therefore am reinstating the ban until either Matt or Cyndi, or both make a decision here. It was NOT Sim's place to do so.

The problem is a situation CANNOT arise where by Sim choses who to unban simply because they get back on the forum and make a plea. Sorry.

I will however PM both Cyndi and Matt and ask them to discuss your ban as soon as possible,

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:42 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

So now whats happening ?

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:43 pm
bezma2

Good work Trace . If ban for joker was one year than , I presume , there was a good reason for get that long ban . Personaly , I dont like long bans but, someone deserve it , for shure . Maby max 6 months ban will be enough but , that is up to mods to decide .

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:51 pm
trace567

Here's some facts for you all.

Joker has been under a few bans in his time. Prior to my time as a mod he lied to try and get out of a ban. When he did not get a quick enough response from Bill2k06, he decided to spam the forum.

The ban he was given last time, it was due to a game where joker was caught cheat trading. He pretended it was an accident. Which is all fine, but there was 2/3 cheat trades in that one game. When he was issued a ban he decided to start hurling abuse at mods on the forum. His ban was then increased. He then decided to go on another forum spamming spree.

It is for this reason I have reinstated the very ban I issued less than a year ago for the above. Sim had no right to undo this ban without any discussion . It is up to Cyndi, Matt, Jim to decide if, or when Joker may return. As if he behaves in the manner he used to, it will be them cleaning the mess up after him!

Last edited by trace567 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:52 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Post subject: lol Reply with quote

Im not entirely sure what has gone on but i understand that a decision must come from those in charge,I thank you sim for trying to help,When can i expect a decision to be made?

But i am sorry for what i did and i would like another chance,Everyone makes mistakes and if you can find it in your heart to forgive a fellow player i will be utmost grateful,I feel gutted that i was allowed to play then rebanned,Its not a very nice feeling to be mixed up like this.

Anyway please can i get the decision today as i would really like to return and just have some fun,Im not a horrible person and i think forgiveness is on the tables,But i can understand why this has been done.Trace i understand that you may think i still deserve to be banned and im sorry for what i did but i feel kinda victimised by this.

So i guess all i have to say now is i am truly sorry and please find it in your hearts to let me play,You wont have any trouble from me,That i promise.

Thanks again

Jay (aka) The Joker

Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:59 pm
trace567

Joker, I completely understand that you don't know what is going on.

If it is decided you may return I have no issue with that. But it was not Sim's place to decide for them. As I placed the orignial ban, I felt it necessary to replace it until a decision is made.

This has huge implications. You have not served a year yet even, about 1 month off. Now if your ban is lifted simply because you came here and begged this does raise issues will ALL other banned players removed for a long time for such things as spaming the forum.

You will not know this, but a little while back I went through all bans, looking at lengthy bans for players and I posted in mod section should we undo some. Nothing came of it.

My point is, undo one, and basically anyone else banned for similar reasons can then come here asking to be unbanned also.

I have placed a message in mod section asking your ban be addressed urgently. So you recieve an answer one way or the other asap.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:08 pm
Mr Inevitable
Planetoid

Ok then i understand the point you are making,But in my defense i have served a very long time banned,If i am 1 month off that would mean i have served a 11 month ban,Now i understand that i definetly deserved a ban for what i did,And i feel that i have done my fair share of time.But i am truly sorry and compared to other players being banned i feel there wouldnt be an issue,I doubt many players return after 11 months asking to be unbanned,Under the circumstances and my apology's i think that i should be made an exception.However i understand that i must await confirmation from the other MODS.

I would like to say that im truly sorry i really am,I dont think i could enthersise on that any more than i have,

Other than that when can i expect a decision to be made,Im not sure if the MODS in charge have even looked at this yet so on that note i would like an update on what is happening,Have you spoken to them,Are they decided now or have they seen this thread yet?

If you could answer my questions id be very grateful,

Many Thanks