Post subject: cheating offer by nole Reply with quote

time :18.10
players
nole
ooopppsss
shawndrie
drake86
cheezzy Crust

Nole offered shawndre set of cyan plus 1200 cash for set of green. I think it was not a fair trade n it was +60.

Thank you for your time

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:52 pm
CPBNH
Planetoid

Post subject: Re: cheating offer by nole Reply with quote

clarkkof wrote:
time :18.10
players
nole
ooopppsss
shawndrie
drake86
cheezzy Crust

Nole offered shawndre set of cyan plus 1200 cash for set of green. I think it was not a fair trade n it was +60.

Thank you for your time

Hi. I played in this game as nole. the trade has happened. however if you take this into consideration the previous trade between ooopppsss and shawndrie. Ooopppsss rip shawndrie off and than complaining about my offer to her. Oooppsss gave her 3rd green that she needed but taking 2.5k cash, he got yellow (monopoly) took one blue and one brown, so no other possibilities to trade or get some cash. So Shawndrie was left without cash to upgrade and with yellow, cyan, red and blacks to spend money that she didnt have anymore. I do not remember how much was on the start at that time, but it is easy to check. My trade was reaction on this trade! I offered Shawndrie much more cash and other properties but she didnt want to accept. I gave her some cash and one set, so possibilities to upgrade up to 4 houses. I think it was a bit low cash but it was just reaction on ooopppsss's trades. OOOPPPSSS even offered be brown (I would got a set) for orange (his set, blues and some cash) which is also not fair. I was winning this game anyway and if you reduce my points take into consideration to reduce ooopppsss as well.

I play for more about a year, I was never accused neither charged as cheater! Take this into consideration as well!

Thanks!