Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Cheat trade
      All times are GMT  

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:50 am
CheezyCrust
Planetoid

Post subject: Cheat trade Reply with quote

Hi,
4p game : CheezyCrust nole joemontana and dusty

at -310 recession : nole sold to joemontana 3 whites for 1500 and he proposed me only 700 for all my property.
he said i send a unfair trade previously when i send orange set + brown set + 600 for 3 whites.

Thank u

Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:49 am
MATTIE
Ex Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote

it is an individual's choice which trade to take and which trade not to take , had he taken the orange and brown , he might have had to upgrade them , have considrably lesser income than cheezy after upgrading, and be left with no cash at start -175 , when there is green on board , so from his perspective his only option was to hold on to his cash.

but however i think the trade 1500 for 3 whites is an unfair one as joemontana was winning the game quite easily and the last thing he needed was 3 more whites . i am deducting 50 % from nole for making the offer and 25 % from joemontana for taking the trade.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:32 pm
makro
Planetoid

just a thought i wanna share here. seeing 50% reduction for the one who sent the offer and 25% for the one who took it, it reminded me of that 911 guy (i belive nilo911 is his forum name, and has all his accs ending with 911). after having his fingers slapped few times i noticed he won't send out offers anymore, instead he's asking people to send em to him. so who gets 50% and who 25% reduction in that case?

cheers

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 pm
CPBNH
Planetoid

I am sorry but what is the problem with this trade? I (nole) trade with another guy. It was not a cheat trade, I got my cash, he got more income. It is of course not good for other players, but at the end of the day, this is all about trading. Both players improved their position at that moment, so what is all the fuss about that? I cannot believe it that this is consider as cheat trade!!! Can somebody review this decision?