Galactic Magnate logo  

Forums Home Register FAQ Website  

Forums home Report cheaters, and other complaints Stratosphere warning
      All times are GMT  

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:32 pm
trace567

Post subject: Stratosphere warning Reply with quote

Please do NOT pretend that you have me on your messenger list, when you do not. Also please do not lie to players pretending you can get some kind of special treatment out of me through this lie.

This also goes to any player who fakes some kind of friendship with me to other users. I do not speak to GM players on messenger any more. I've learned through experience not to, and I do not plan on changing this. The only GM people I will speak to via any messenger are moderators or ex moderators who still have moderator access. I also do not take kindly to people faking some kind of friendship with me.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:27 pm
bezma2

Post subject: Reply with quote

He deserve warning for this and for that what he did in game .First he sell a lot of propertis ( including full brown ) for miserable 2500 to duch - player . Than he started to acuse me and another player saying that we are the same player . And in the end he was so rude to me . But , I dont mind when someone like him do chaildish things . The most important for him was that he won . And he won becouse Duch resign after several acuses ( he probably didnt have no more patience listening all this noncence Stratosphere said) . I was very close to do the same .

Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:48 pm
ingeras
Moon

i ve played this player 2 days ago i think, he used a verry intolerated bad language against me with F word. i told him i will report but havent the time to do it.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling,but in rising every time we fall...(Confucius)

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:00 pm
trace567

MATTIE wrote:
stratosphere - banned for 5 days and a major warning for his chat on feb 14th , next similar offense will lead to a minimum 30 day ban

Matt placed a ban today.